The DAVIS Companies is seeking a Quality Inspector for the PCB industry on 1st shift.
- Inspect all SMT boards 100% after re-flow over.
- Adhere to IPC 610 standards.
- Follow all work instructions and documents according to ISO standards.
- Working closely with SMT machine operator and technician on quality and quality improvement projects.
- Communicate with SMT machine operator for the correct part # that is currently in cycle.
- Locate the documentation for FAI (First Article of Inspection).
- Print inspector labels.
- Inspect for correct paste on boards and component placement.
- Identify errors and alert machine operator/ team lead of discrepancies.
Qualifications of Quality Inspector:
- 2-3 years SMT inspection experience on component identification.
- 1 year experience soldering SMT components and fine pitch IC chip components required.
- Must be able to remove and replace defective components.
- Knowledge and experience with complex soldering.
- Skill of inspection using a scope.
- Knowledge of ISO processes and procedures preferred.