Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client located in Marlboro, Ma is looking for a QC Inspector to join their 1st shift.
QC Technician II
The Quality Control Technician II performs quality activities in support of new and existing products. The position interacts with many internal departments including Engineering, Manufacturing, Materials, Quality Assurance, and Customer/Field Service. The position may also have interactions with external entities including contractors, suppliers, and customers. The Quality Control Technician performs a wide variety of activities to ensure part and product compliance with applicable specifications and works with their Group Leader and Quality Assurance to maintain Quality Systems.
Key Results Area:
- Perform and complete the inspection and final testing of medical device systems, assemblies, components, and accessories with minimal assistance or supervision.
- Maintain product identification and traceability and control non-conforming product in accordance with documented procedures.
- Comply with and reinforce the requirements of the Quality Manual and Standard Operating Procedures, ISO 13485, FDA Quality System Regulations, and other customer standards.
- Experience working with mechanical / electronic components and hardware (screws, nuts, standoffs, etc).
- Advanced working knowledge and experience reading and understanding electrical and/or mechanical blue prints/drawings and notes.
- Experience working with small hand tools and complex test equipment.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
Behavioral and Interpersonal:
- Candidate must work well with minimal supervision and have ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Strong oral and written communication abilities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-based environment.
- Ability to identify problems within area of responsibility, and communicate issues to others for prompt resolution.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills, procedures and processes; and pass that knowledge on to others.
- Ability to maintain attention to detail and organization in all aspects of work, and work in a very fast paced work environment.
Desired Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience inspecting and testing electromechanical devices in an ISO/GMP manufacturing or production environment desired.
- Prior experience in a medical device, aerospace, automotive or regulated manufacturing environment preferred.
- Prior experience in the use of ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Prior experience in the use of PCs and Microsoft Office software applications.
- Tooling Engineer in Newnan GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Burnsville MN
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Welder in Allston MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Bedford MA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Quality Engineer in Duluth GA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Structural Engineer in Ball Ground GA
- Assembler in Milford MA
- Sr. Buyer - Planner in Chelmsford MA
- Supply Chain Manager in Chelmsford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Tucker GA
- Senior Document Control Specialist in Cambridge MA
- Welder in Doraville GA
- Lead Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Sr Test Engineer in Bedford MA
- Controller in Merrimack NH
- Sr. Design Engineer in Chaska MN
- Operator- Assembly Tech in Central Manchester CT
- Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Lead in Olive Branch MS
- Mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift in Ashland MA
- Buyer in Hudson MA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering in Burnsville MN
- Manufacturing Engineer-Contract in Charlton MA
- Technical Recruiter-Program Manager - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Quality Management Systems Coordinator in Hudson NH
- Software Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Chief Mechanical Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Engineering Tech in Merrimack NH
- Warehouse - Forklift Driver in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Electronics Assembler - Soldering in New Hope MN
- Senior Mechanical Engineer in Westborough MA
- Machine Learning Co-op in Milford MA
- Electronics Process Development Engineer in Framingham MA
- HR Generalist in Ashland MA
- Manufacturing Engineer-Product Development in Charlton MA
- Maintenance Technician in Pendergrass GA
- Senior Mechanical Engineer in Burlington MA
- Director of Hardware Engineering in Burlington MA
- Welder in Gainesville GA
- Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Assembly Technician in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse - Picker 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Assembler (1st & 2nd shift) in Ashland MA
- Account Manager in Memphis TN
- Superintendent (NH) in Bow NH
- Lab Technician in Watertown MA
- Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- Administrative Assistant in Ayer MA
- Senior Software Engineer in North Billerica MA
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Norwood MA
- Account Payable Specialist in Auburn MA
- BIM Designer in Norcross GA
- Piping Designer in Avondale Estates GA
- CNC Machinist in Vineland NJ
- Material Handler in Vineland NJ
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Sr. Product Development Engineer in Newnan GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- RF Test Technician in Vineland NJ
- Electronic Rework Operator in Vineland NJ
- Electromechanical Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Credit Analyst in Norwell MA
- Robotics Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Electrical Engineer in White Bear Lake MN
- Quality Engineer in Framingham MA
- Talent Acquisition Program Manager in Milford MA
- Warehouse - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Marketing Coordinator in Boxboro MA
- Sr. Production Technician in Merrimack NH
- Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Sourcing Manager in Cambridge MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pawtucket RI
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Software Engineering Manager in Danvers MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- RMA Tech in Nashua NH
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Senior Accountant in Cambridge MA
- Electro-Mechanical Tech in Beverly MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Industrial Designer in Round Rock TX
- Account Manager in Marlborough MA
- Inventory Control in Alpharetta GA
- Machine Operator in Alpharetta GA
- SMT Operator in Burnsville MN