Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client located in Marlboro, Ma is looking for a QC Inspector to join their 1st shift.
QC Technician II
The Quality Control Technician II performs quality activities in support of new and existing products. The position interacts with many internal departments including Engineering, Manufacturing, Materials, Quality Assurance, and Customer/Field Service. The position may also have interactions with external entities including contractors, suppliers, and customers. The Quality Control Technician performs a wide variety of activities to ensure part and product compliance with applicable specifications and works with their Group Leader and Quality Assurance to maintain Quality Systems.
Key Results Area:
- Perform and complete the inspection and final testing of medical device systems, assemblies, components, and accessories with minimal assistance or supervision.
- Maintain product identification and traceability and control non-conforming product in accordance with documented procedures.
- Comply with and reinforce the requirements of the Quality Manual and Standard Operating Procedures, ISO 13485, FDA Quality System Regulations, and other customer standards.
- Experience working with mechanical / electronic components and hardware (screws, nuts, standoffs, etc).
- Advanced working knowledge and experience reading and understanding electrical and/or mechanical blue prints/drawings and notes.
- Experience working with small hand tools and complex test equipment.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
Behavioral and Interpersonal:
- Candidate must work well with minimal supervision and have ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Strong oral and written communication abilities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-based environment.
- Ability to identify problems within area of responsibility, and communicate issues to others for prompt resolution.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills, procedures and processes; and pass that knowledge on to others.
- Ability to maintain attention to detail and organization in all aspects of work, and work in a very fast paced work environment.
Desired Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience inspecting and testing electromechanical devices in an ISO/GMP manufacturing or production environment desired.
- Prior experience in a medical device, aerospace, automotive or regulated manufacturing environment preferred.
- Prior experience in the use of ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Prior experience in the use of PCs and Microsoft Office software applications.
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Customer Service Rep in Needham Heights MA
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Cumming GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Customer Care Coordinator in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Inventory Controller in Lebanon NH
- Shipper in Plymouth MA
- Sr. Assembly Technician in East Boston MA
- CAD designer in Hudson MA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Safety Engineer in Norcross GA
- Material Handler in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk in Doraville GA
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Packaging Engineer in Ayer MA
- Manufacturing Lab Technician in Norwood MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Order Processor in Duluth GA
- Planner in Duluth GA
- Depot Repair Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Deployment Team in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Technical Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Controls Engineer in Vance AL
- Electrical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- HR Director in MA
- CNC Machinist in Contoocook NH
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- 2nd shift ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate (seasonal) in Ashland MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Controls Tech in Gainesville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Bench Repair Technician in Cumming GA
- Welder - Sheet metal fabricator in N. Billerica MA
- Program Manager in Saint Petersburg FL
- electro-mechanical assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Chelmsford MA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Packaging Supervisor in Lynn MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Supplier Quality Technican in Milford MA
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Mechanical Assembler- 2nd Shift in Santa Fe Springs CA
- machinists- 2nd shift 3p-11 in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Assembly Specialist in Milford MA