Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client in Norwood, MA is looking for a talented Production Coordinator to join their team on a 1st shift basis!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains contact with suppliers, to ensure that materials and services which are potentially late, are expedited to arrive on time and to high quality standards to meet timely shipment objective. Coordinate activity to resolve technical issues or problems that suppliers may have with engineering information.
- Perform visual inspection on incoming machined parts. To raise and maintain NCR process for MTO systems group. Handles return and credit of nonconforming material.
- Distribute incoming parts to project boxes and keep track of completeness of custom project orders. Kitting of stocked assemblies. Kitting of standard parts for various projects.
- To recommend opportunities for saving cost, improved quality and delivery and greater use of Kanban system.
- To attend production meetings to report the status of the supply chain. Advise the appropriate individuals of any deviations that effect deliveries. Provides feedback for those orders that have material or capacity conflicts.
- Keep Agile updated and assist in root cause analysis when ship dates are missed.
- Responsible for accuracy of parts within projects and cycle counting activities.
- Aid in initiating orders for manufactured parts and assemblies; create project/job packets and forwards to the shop floor for order processing.
- Responsible for consulting with and advising proper personnel on all matters pertaining to the planning for, purchase and follow up of the equipment, supplies and services for which this position is responsible.
- Reviews data entry to ensure accurate record balances; participates in reconciliations of all physical inventories.
- Revises or changes purchase orders, effects cancellations, improves terms where possible and obtains bids when required.
- Handles adjustments with vendors involving replacement of materials not conforming to purchase specifications, return of material declared surplus as a result of engineering changes, cancellations of orders, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:
- Requires the ability to analyze a variety of technical problems resulting from a diversified number of items purchased.Requires mature judgment and initiative to locate proper sources of supply for machined parts and ensure deliveries will meet requirements.
- Verbal, quantitative, and technical skills normally acquired in a high school education.
- Must have some materials planning experience, normally acquired with one year of experience planning in an MRP environment.
- Team oriented. Must have good interpersonal skills in order to deal effectively with outside contacts and company personnel in diverse positions and departments.
- Requires the ability to work under pressure with considerable mental application.
- Material Handler II in Westboro MA
- Revenue Analyst in Lowell MA
- Customer Quality Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- Internal Audit Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA
- FPGA Design Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Warehouse Associate in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Designer in Marietta GA
- 5-axis CNC programmer in Manchester CT
- Customer Service Associate in Westford MA
- Civil Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- TIG Welder in Norcross GA
- Quality Specialist in Norcross GA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- HR Generalist in Swedesboro NJ
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Manual Machinist - Jig in Central Manchester CT
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Optical Engineer in MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Principal Diagnostics Engineer in MA
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse Associate in Norwood MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Industrial Controls Technician III in Olive Branch MS
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA