Our client located in Millville, NJ is looking for Production Support to join their growing team on a contract to hire basis.
This position pays $9.50/hour
- Responsible for good housekeeping in assigned work area(s)
- Receives, verifies, inspects and verifies counts on departmental raw material, sub-assemblies, assemblies, packing material and associated product documentation and administrative data
- Is familiar with material, packaging and labeling of production orders.
- Fits and assembles parts into assembly, kit or finished good
- Follows production order instructions for assembly of product
- Responsible for quality and visual presentation of work
- Completes requisitions, work orders or other requests for materials, tools and stock items to ensure delivery is on time to the production areas
- Keeps set-up time, downtime, rejects and scrap to a minimum
- Records required data on forms for batch records
- Follows all procedures for operation of machinery, cleaning procedures and dress code
- Keeps work area clean and well organized and assists in keeping entire facility in the same condition.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Two (2) years’ experience in fast-paced, high volume warehouse
- Familiar with warehouse operations, storing and retrieving stock, and associated paperwork
- Good reading, math and written & oral communications skills required.
- Legible handwriting a must.
- Ability to work from verbal or written instructions required.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English language