We are currently seeing Wiring techs in the Norcross area. The primary focus of the role will be to build and wire large electrical panels.
- Utilizing blueprints/schematics they will be responsible for building the frame work as well as the interior of the cabinet using basic hand tools and power tools.
- Read Schematics.
- Perform Wiring of Panels.
- Experience with various voltage levels such as 110 volts and 220 volts.
- Experience using basic hand tools and power tools.
- Must have a strong enough electrical and mechanical knowledge to complete the build in case blueprints/schematics are not readily available.
- Needs to be able to read electrical drawings.
- Needs to know about AC and DC electricity [(120 and 220 VAC) and (5 and 24 VDC)].
- Needs to know what color wire is needed for what voltages.
- Needs to know how a relay works.
- Needs to know how a terminal block works.
If interested please send your resume to email@example.com
To directly contact us, please call 470-655-4802