Notice: Undefined index: created in /home/davisc6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jobbee/views/jobbee_views.php on line 173
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are currently hiring for a 1st shift Packer/Shipper to join our advanced manufacturing facility in Sutton, MA! We offer plenty of training and advancement opportunities!
The Packer-Shipper is responsible for properly packing all products (productions or distribution) and preparing them for shipment. Responsibilities also include review of information from production or supplier documentation and ensuring proper labels are printed and applied to job specific packaging, adhering to internal label standards as well as customer specific label requirements. Packer-Shippers may also pluck parts and perform other duties as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, TASKS, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follows all procedures in the Quality Management System, works safely and adheres to all lockout tagout (LOTO) procedures, safety postings and policies, asks questions when in doubt, and escalates improvements, ideas, and concerns quickly.
- Measures, weighs, and counts products and materials.
- Observes materials while packaging in order to identify product deficiencies and escalate appropriately.
- Utilizes various forms of product cleaning and packaging equipment including, but not limited to dust collectors and static neutralizers, vibratory systems, and vacuum and heat sealers.
- Packs materials and products in such a way as to ensure that packing specifications are met, and are packed in a manner as to preserve their quality upon arrival to the customer.
- Marks and labels containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools and label printers.
- May write Non-Conforming Materials Reports when required and be familiar with the process of quarantining products that have been rejected by QA.
- Completes accurate records (on paper and electronic data.) following good documentation practices. These records include inspection reports, training records, and equipment maintenance logs.
- With proper training and oversight, may observe or operate other machinery as needed.
- Maintain compliance to ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certifications and all aspects of the ISP Quality Management System and released procedures.
- Organizes work and storage areas following 6S philosophy for safety, efficient workflow, and to showcase the quality of work in the shop.
KNOWLEDGE, REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, AND SKILLS:
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Positive, respectful, collaborative attitude required.
- Must be team-oriented in a fast-paced, lean, and hands-on, high product mix environment.
- Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret technical documentation, procedures, and fill out appropriate job specific paperwork in English.
- A strong work ethic with excellent detail orientation is required.
- Prior experience in shipping and receiving beneficial.
- Ability to understand material LOT control required.
- Experience in ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 environments beneficial.
- Experience in 6S and Lean methodologies beneficial.
- Excellent manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination required.
- Ability to work overtime when needed to meet customer and company goals.
- Mechanical Designer- Cad Administrator in Wilmington MA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Field Mechanical Assembler in Acton MA
- E-M Assemblers - 2nd Shift in Merrimack NH
- ABS Trading System Developer in Costa Mesa CA
- Quality Manager in Dawsonville GA
- CI Manager in Dawsonville GA
- Assembler in Concord CA
- Planner-Scheduler in Milford NH
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Shipping Clerk in SUWANEE GA
- HR File Clerk - Temp in Alpharetta GA
- Benefits Specialist in Lowell MA
- Material Handler in Chanhassen MN
- Warehouse Associate in Suwanee GA
- Spot Welder - 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Buyer in Burnsville MN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Plymouth MN
- EH&S Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- TIG Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- TIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Design Assurance Engineer in St. Paul MN
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Welding Engineer in Flowery Branch GA
- Purchaser in Flowery Branch GA
- Cloud APP Engineer IV in Miami FL
- 2nd shift Forklift - $15-hr. in Vineland
- Packer - 1st shift Shipping in Vineland
- MIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Sales Service Coordinator in Milford MA
- Customer Education Training Specialist in Milford MA
- Assistant to Safety Director in Memphis
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Center MN
- Field Application Technician PA in Duluth PA
- Inventory Controls Analyst in Alpharetta GA
- Field Application Technician GP plant in Brunswick GA
- Reimbursement Support in Cordova TN
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Project Engineer in Athens GA
- Controls Engineer in Athens GA
- Machinist in Concord CA
- Technical Writer in Brea CA
- Heavy Industrial Machine Assembler in Milford NH
- Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Warehouse Associate in Buford GA
- Warehouse Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Buford GA
- Brazer in Buford GA
- Sr. MFG Technician in Ayer MA
- Sr. Test Technician in Ayer MA
- TIG-MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- General Technician- Value Add in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse Manager in Taunton MA
- AP-Cost Accountant in Brooklyn Center MN
- SMT Operator in Billerica MA
- Mechanical Engineer ( Thermal-Structural Analysis) in Fort Worth TX
- Inspection Specialist- 1st Shift in West Boylston MA
- Test Technician in West Boylston MA
- CNC Programmer in Social Circle GA
- Project Engineer in Social Circle GA
- Assembler-Packer 1st Shift in Canton GA
- Machine Operator in
- Packer-Shipper in Billerica MA
- General Manager in Everett MA
- Office Admin in Salem NH
- Cold Headed Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Screw Machine Operator in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Finishing Operator in Broomfield CO
- Facility Maintenance Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Quality Technician in Chaska MN
- Inventory Control Associate in Lawrenceville GA
- MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- HR Generalist in Franklin NH
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Solderer in Hudson NH
- Program Manager in Ham Lake MN
- Substation Designer in Norcross GA
- Production Tech in Audubon PA
- Mechanical Assembler in Randolph MA
- Assemblers-Kitters in Salem NH
- Part Time HR Administrator in Vineland
- Master Scheduler - Shop Floor Planner in Bedford MA
- HR Advisor in Milford MA
- Contracts and Vendor Master Processor in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Field Service Technician in Taylor TX
- QA Inspector in Gloucester NH
- Electronics Assembler in Oakdale MN
- Production Technician in Chaska MN
- Senior Project Engineer IV in Memphis TN
- Shipping Clerk in Olive Branch MS
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- Wheel Cell Operator 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Wheel Balancer 2nd Shift in Canton GA