The CNC Programmer will be in charge of all CNC Programming, including punch and laser combination. This person will interact with Engineering as well as CNC Operators. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Manufacturing.
This is a temp to hire position on 1st shift. The pay is negotiable based on experience and interview.
- 3 to 8 years of experience required, preferably in a sheet metal environment
- Able to program using AMADA AP-100 software or comparable CAD/CAM package
- Plus to have a keen understanding of Flat Pattern Layout
- CNC Operator knowledge and an understanding of G-Code preferred
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- High school graduate or equivalent with some prior experience preferred.
- Must pass a drug and background check