Premier client in Westborough is looking to hire a MRB Coordinator. This is a 1st shift temp - hire position.
Responsible for the organization, review, and processing of MRBs in the Quality group.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates return to stock, rework, scrap, and return to vendor activities using established procedures.
- Processing non-conforming material documentation, and accurate transfers of non-conforming material within Epicor and Omnify.
- Maintain proper MRB/Quarantine locations throughout all buildings.
- Support containment activities within the facility when a non-conformance is identified.
- Coordinates with project teams regarding the return, rework, and/or replacement of non-conforming materials.
- Trains associates in the processing of non-conforming materials
- Prepare daily reports to provide visibility to MRB status and movement.
- Keep the MRB area clean, safe, and organized
- High School Diploma/GED/or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of warehousing and material handling procedures preferred.
- Good math skills and basic computer knowledge.
- Read, write and communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Basic use of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Omnify and/or Epicor a plus