The DAVIS Companies is supporting a worldwide leader in the test solutions industry by securing a Mechanical Assembler. The position is located in Maple Grove, MN. The right individual will meet the following requirements detailed below:
- Analyzes assembly blueprint and specifications manual, and plans machine building operations.
- Verifies conformance of parts to stock list and blueprints using measuring instruments, such as calipers, gauges, and micrometers; reports defective materials.
- Performs bench-type processes to complete mechanical and electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies to specifications using hand tools and electronic and pneumatic tooling.
- Installs finished assemblies or sub-assemblies in cases or cabinets.
- Tests finished product to ensure conformance to specifications and correct any defects.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and working knowledge of electronics.
- Soldering skills are required.
- Focus, Great attention to detail and thoroughness in completing work tasks is necessary.