The Assembler will assist in the Assembly of data racks, which includes assembling and bolting together sheet metal and machined parts using a blueprint schematic as instruction. This person will report to the Assembly Lead.
This is a first shift opportunity temp to perm. This position pays $15 hourly and is being interviewed for immediately.
- 1 to 3 years of experience, preferably in the high-tech industry
- Able to utilize standard tools like screwdrivers, pliers, measurement equipment
- Able to pay attention to small details
- Must have some Blueprint reading experience
- Some lifting is required
- Prolonged standing
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- High school graduate or equivalent with some prior experience preferred.
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check.
If interested please send your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us directly at 470-655-4802