We're currently looking for a skilled Mechanical Assembler to put together sheet metal parts. Ability to use various hand tools and follow simple drawings and dimensions specifications are the key components to this role. The ideal candidate will perform other tasks that are incidental to assembly functions of load banks and generators.
1st shift from 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, with available OT. TTH and full time.The client offers $12.50/hr.
Responsibilities of the Assembler:
- Assembles parts to sheet metal with screws, nuts, and bolts.
- Able to use and read a tape measure
- Uses hand tools, crimpers and other hand and power tools
- Reads wiring diagrams, blueprints, wire routing, and engineering specifications to determine lengths, types, of parts installed on load banks
- Fastens connections by bolting, screwing, soldering, or plugging, using wrenches, screwdrivers, soldering iron, and plugging gun.
- May stand or sit for extended periods of time
Requirements of the Assembler:
- 2+ years relevant experience
- H.S Diploma or GED required
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Physical ability to work in awkward positions such as kneeling, bending, and overhead for extended periods
- Ability to operate various shop tools such as cordless drills and drivers, torque wrench, crimpers
- Must be able to communicate (read, write and speak) the English language clearly
If you are interested in applying directly, please send your resume to Pamee Yang at email@example.com
To directly contact us, please call 470-655-4802.