Our client is seeking skilled material planners to join their growing team. There are openings on both 1st and 2nd shift and all openings are temp to hire. If you have experience in process control, material flow, internal logistics or material planning, please apply today!
This position ranges in pay from $15 to $17 hourly and 2nd shift includes a differential.
- Responsible for keeping production flowing smoothly with the needed materials.
- Identifying and tracking shortages by program.
- For each program, must go through the lists of materials production needs from the metal shop, and identify which items are still being fabricated, where they are in the fabrication process (both systematically and physically) and continue to push and follow up on them until parts are delivered to the production floor.
- Must be able to learn the routing process which is printing drawings, being able to read drawings, and then data entry into the system so to create the travelers (work orders) for the metal shop.
- Previous experience in a materials planning or control role.
- Previous experience dealing with the flow of materials through a manufacturing process.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED.