Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Responsible for all materials planning and production scheduling for assigned products and/or manufacturing cells to meet the guidelines established by the Master Schedule. Purchase a wide variety of nonstandard, specialized and custom equipment and materials requiring knowledge of electronic and/or mechanical product specifications and sources of supply.
- Provides input to management for financial budgets for assigned programs on a monthly basis.
Works under the direction of a more senior buyer planner or manager to adjust deliveries in order to maximize cash flow.
Under general supervision, works on “developmental” and “transition to production” programs.
With the guidance of more senior level staff, determines supplier capabilities and works with multiple suppliers to establish a competitive environment.
Visits key program suppliers – with support, evaluates capacity or capabilities. Utilizing knowledge of ethics, knows when to question supplier requests.
- Creates planning BOM and ensures accuracy for customer repairs.
- Has basic understanding of how MRP works and the interaction with other Oracle modules.
- Releases discreet jobs and requisitions, manages most exceptions, and uses pegging to identify problems from the ERP workbench.
- Releases orders to the shop and suppliers with more discreet scheduling than suggested to optimize inventory levels. Capable of setting up Kanbans with assistance.
- Prioritizes multiple items thru inspection and internal suppliers. Coordinates resources to expedite competing priorities.
- Works with suppliers to implement a previously defined inventory replenishment strategy.
- Utilize knowledge of Lean to apply continuous improvement to daily activities.
- Able to effectively interact with team members. Can create written and verbal reports and may deliver presentations with some management involvement. Communicates internal problems or issues to managers.
- With guidance from supervisor or more senior level Buyer Planner, reviews data and understands how the information affects program success.
Cooperates with coworkers and helps team leader meet goals. Shares information and ideas with the team. Meets all team deadlines and responsibilities.
Sends out quote packages.
Groups like items for negotiations.
Attends CCB if supporting a program. Can disposition most ECOs without assistance.
- May train lower level Buyer Planners on routine tasks.
Completes scheduled basic status reporting and notifies management of any issues that may impact customer delivery or quality.
Possesses some familiarity with regulatory requirements (RoHs, Reach, FAA, FDA, FAR/DFAR, ITAR) that directly affect their program.
With assistance, may perform a basic price analysis.
Works with customer to establish delivery schedule on instruments; leads weekly intercompany review meetings; communicates with customer’s traffic department for logistical details.
Contacts supplier to request RMA and checks for export license, as required.
Actively participates in MRB meetings.
Must possess an understanding of Order Entry, Purchasing, and other manufacturing modules. Will have some knowledge of assigned commodities. Must be able to generate spreadsheets with intermediate difficulty, including formulas and formatting. Requires basic/intermediate skill level in Word and PowerPoint and ability to create basic Discoverer reports.
- Assembly Technician in Buford GA
- Shipper-Receiver in Concord MA
- Welder-6G in Duluth GA
- Electro Mechanical Maintenance Mechanic in Collingswood NJ
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Production Specialist - Coordinator in Buford GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr Mechanical Engineer in MA
- CNC Programmer in Memphis TN
- Shipping Clerk in Ashland MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Swedesboro NJ
- Senior Global Planner in Milford MA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Sr. Mechanical Designer in Decatur AL
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Concur System Administrator in Milford MA
- Concur System Support in Milford MA
- Forklift Operator-Picker in Buford GA
- MIG-TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Specimen Technician I in Tucker GA
- AutoCAD Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer- Entry level in Manchester NH
- Manufacturing Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Temp Optical Operator Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- Pre-Analytical Assistant I in Tucker GA
- Project Manager in Millington TN
- Customer Service Manager in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Manager in MA
- Lehr Operator in Vineland NJ
- HR Consultant- Employee Relations in Lowell MA
- Structural Engineer in Decatur AL
- Box Build Solderer in Manchester NH
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- 2nd Shift Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Inventory Clerk in Lebanon NH
- CNC Machine Operator in Buford GA
- Quality Manager in Central Manchester CT
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Program Manager in Ashland MA
- Maintenance Technician (3rd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Maintenance Technician (1st Shift) in Newnan GA
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Quality Inspector III - EM in Westborough MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Electrical Controls Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Quality Technician in Walpole MA
- Manual Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Manufacturing Enginner in Laconia NH
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Switcher in St Paul MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Material Handler in Gainesville GA
- Tech IV in New York NY
- Assembly Technicians in Gainesville GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Electrical Controls engineer in South Brunswick NJ
- Embedded Software Engineer in Milford MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Quality Technician in Anoka MN
- Failure Analysis Engineering Tech in Lincoln RI
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- WasteWater Technician (2nd Shift) in Buffalo NY
- Mechanical Engineer in Decatur AL
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Shipping and Receiving in Indianapolis IN
- Shipper-Receiver in Marlborough MA
- Validation Engineer in Chaska MN
- Feeder Setup Tech (1st Shift) in Westford MA
- AOI Inspector- 2nd Shift in Westford MA
- Sr. Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Database Engineer in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Techician in Duncan SC
- Electrical Technician in Duncan SC
- Applications Engineer in Duncan SC
- Business Analyst I in Everett MA
- Accounting Manager in Acton MA
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- Lab Technician in Taunton MA
- Unit Manager in Newnan GA
- Order Puller in Suwanee GA
- UX Designer in Milford MA
- Packager II in Memphis TN
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Senior Systems Administrator - REMOTE in Boston MA
- Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY