Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Responsible for all materials planning and production scheduling for assigned products and/or manufacturing cells to meet the guidelines established by the Master Schedule. Purchase a wide variety of nonstandard, specialized and custom equipment and materials requiring knowledge of electronic and/or mechanical product specifications and sources of supply.
- Provides input to management for financial budgets for assigned programs on a monthly basis.
Works under the direction of a more senior buyer planner or manager to adjust deliveries in order to maximize cash flow.
Under general supervision, works on “developmental” and “transition to production” programs.
With the guidance of more senior level staff, determines supplier capabilities and works with multiple suppliers to establish a competitive environment.
Visits key program suppliers – with support, evaluates capacity or capabilities. Utilizing knowledge of ethics, knows when to question supplier requests.
- Creates planning BOM and ensures accuracy for customer repairs.
- Has basic understanding of how MRP works and the interaction with other Oracle modules.
- Releases discreet jobs and requisitions, manages most exceptions, and uses pegging to identify problems from the ERP workbench.
- Releases orders to the shop and suppliers with more discreet scheduling than suggested to optimize inventory levels. Capable of setting up Kanbans with assistance.
- Prioritizes multiple items thru inspection and internal suppliers. Coordinates resources to expedite competing priorities.
- Works with suppliers to implement a previously defined inventory replenishment strategy.
- Utilize knowledge of Lean to apply continuous improvement to daily activities.
- Able to effectively interact with team members. Can create written and verbal reports and may deliver presentations with some management involvement. Communicates internal problems or issues to managers.
- With guidance from supervisor or more senior level Buyer Planner, reviews data and understands how the information affects program success.
Cooperates with coworkers and helps team leader meet goals. Shares information and ideas with the team. Meets all team deadlines and responsibilities.
Sends out quote packages.
Groups like items for negotiations.
Attends CCB if supporting a program. Can disposition most ECOs without assistance.
- May train lower level Buyer Planners on routine tasks.
Completes scheduled basic status reporting and notifies management of any issues that may impact customer delivery or quality.
Possesses some familiarity with regulatory requirements (RoHs, Reach, FAA, FDA, FAR/DFAR, ITAR) that directly affect their program.
With assistance, may perform a basic price analysis.
Works with customer to establish delivery schedule on instruments; leads weekly intercompany review meetings; communicates with customer’s traffic department for logistical details.
Contacts supplier to request RMA and checks for export license, as required.
Actively participates in MRB meetings.
Must possess an understanding of Order Entry, Purchasing, and other manufacturing modules. Will have some knowledge of assigned commodities. Must be able to generate spreadsheets with intermediate difficulty, including formulas and formatting. Requires basic/intermediate skill level in Word and PowerPoint and ability to create basic Discoverer reports.
- Sorter in Memphis TN
- Welder - 2nd shift in Acton MA
- Jr. Accounts Payable Clerk in Worcester MA
- Customer Service Specialist in New Hope MN
- Material handler in Austin TX
- QA Technician - Validation in Chaska MN
- 3rd Shift Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machinist - Swiss Lathe in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Customer Service in Memphis TN
- Machine Operator Assistant in Olive Branch MS
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist II in Milford MA
- Instrument Assembler in Lindon UT
- Electrical Designer in Easley SC
- Kitting in Suwanee GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- CMM Programmer-1st Shift in Kennesaw GA
- Sr Technicians - test-troubleshoot complex systems in Merrimack NH
- CNC Machinist in Attleboro MA
- Corporate Recruiter in Chaska MN
- RMA Test Tech in Nashua NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Anoka MN
- Quality Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Cincinnati OH
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Manufacturing Process Engineer in Columbia SC
- Field Service Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Technical Support Rep in Maple Grove MN
- Microwave Test Tech in Hudson NH
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Traffic Coordinator in Franklin MA
- Accounts Receivable Specialist in Milford MA
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Receiving Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Mechanical Assembler in Danvers MA
- Team Lead - 2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Systems Technician II in Beverly MA
- Shop Helper- 2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Facilities Maintenance tech in Concord CA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Tech in Merrimack NH
- Process Technician in Galloway TN
- Maintenance Technician in Galloway TN
- Metal Prep in Memphis TN
- Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift - Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Technical Recruiter in Vineland NJ
- Instrument Assembler in Nixa MO
- Accounts Payable Assistant in Suwanee GA
- ATE & AXI Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- IT Manager in Oxford NC
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Technician (3rd shift) in Somersworth NH
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Plymouth MN
- Field Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Electrical Technician in Manchester NH
- EM Assembler in Ashland MA
- QC-QA Technician in Swedesboro NJ
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Shipper in Westborough MA
- Precision Assemblers in Concord CA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Material Handler-Cycle Counter in Westborough MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist IV in Chaska MN
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Chaska MN
- HR Generalist-Leave Admin in San Jose CA
- Engineering Documentation Tech in New Hope MN
- Mechanical Engineer in Dartmouth MA
- Mechanical Validation Engineer in Marietta GA
- E-m Assembler - Optical experience in Merrimack NH
- Gearbox Technician in Suwanee GA
- EM Assemblers in Haverhill MA
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Deburr-Laser Operator Help in Flowery Branch GA
- Electro-Mechanical Technician in Senoia GA
- Quality Manager in Oxnard CA
- Machine Maintenance Technician in Plymouth MN
- Wash and Breakdown Technician in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Rework Technician in Coon Rapids MN
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Programmer Analyst in Jasper GA
- Picker in Memphis TN
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Human Resources Director in Anoka MN
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Opto-Mechanical Assembly Technician in Eagleville PA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Representative in Brea CA
- Design Engineer in Columbia SC
- CMM Programmer- 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- HR Associate in Marlborough MA
- Neutral Set Technician in Memphis TN
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Member Services Professional in Memphis TN
- Quality Engineer in Anoka MN