Industrial Motor Assembly Technician
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Industrial Motor Assembly Technician
Title:Industrial Motor Assembly Technician
We are immediately seeking Motor Assembly Technicians in the Suwanee, GA area!!
We are seeking skilled, mechanically inclined with high aptitude individuals who can perform assembly on reduction and planetary gearboxes. This is a full time TEMP-TO-PERM opportunity!! MUST have experience with assembling/dis-assembling motors!!
Shift Schedule: 6:00 AM 3:00 PM (Monday - Friday)
Pay rate is $17.00 - $21.00/hr depending on experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION:
- To support the vision, mission and guiding principles of the company.
- While performing any procedure, all associates and contract personnel must observe applicable Safety, Health, and Environmental rules and guidelines. The use of appropriate personal protective equipment is required.
- Attend and participate in training opportunities and seminars relevant to this position.
- Adhere to appropriate company operating procedures, benefit rules, employment policies and safety policies.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION – ASSEMBLY/PAINT:
- Safely operate Assembly Shop, Machine Shop and Paint Shop machinery and equipment.
- Assemble large and heavy parts of gearboxes to complete units or sub-assemblies.
- Use samples, drawings, schematics, as well as written and verbal instructions to perform assembly.
- Uses hand tools such as long nose pliers, side cutter and soldering iron to perform work.
- Positions work piece against stops or aligns layout marks with die or blade.
- Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
- Distinguishes colors for color-coding purposes.
- Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
- Removers burrs, sharp edges, rust, or scale from work piece.
- Able to operate wide range of machines to include: spray guns, cranes, drills, sanders, etc.
- Performs minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines, dies, or work pieces.
- Complete all pre-control documentation.
- Perform inventory control, order equipment, parts, supplies, paint, etc.
- Responsible for the full cycle painting process (ie: cleaning, prepping, priming, painting, inspection, and packaging, etc.).
- Clean and prep industrial power transmission gearboxes and electrical motors for customer specific paint cycles
- Must be able to prioritize in a fast-paced working environment.
- Perform and adhere to visual quality inspection and procedures of product prior to and upon completion of assigned work.
- Coordinate with production and shipping for readiness to paint and package product for shipment
- May load and unload materials, parts or products; stock to designated work areas; operate powered industrial lifts; pack products and may clean surface of machines and work areas, as needed.
- Coordinate clean up and packaging for Environmental Services pick-up, ie: paint booth filters.
- Keep a clean and organized work area.
- Any other duties as assigned.
If you or someone you know is interested in being considered for this role and would like to be considered immediately, please send your up to date resume to us directly at: email@example.com.
- Senior Development Scientist in Loveland CO
- R&D Research Associate in San Jose CA
- 10363238 Medical Writer in Chaska MN
- Machine Equipment Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- 10371474 Development Scientist in Carlsbad CA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician III in Duluth GA
- MFG Test Engineer in Littleton MA
- Print Press Operator in Olive Branch MS
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift EM Tech in Danvers MA
- Cycle Count Associate in Jefferson GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Quality Control Technician in Billerica MA
- Service Repair Technician 2nd shift in Chelmsford MA
- Fitter in Memphis TN
- Project Planner in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembly in Cartersville GA
- PTO Tech in Memphis TN
- Operator- Draftsman in Woburn MA
- Packaging Assembler in Newton MA
- Inspector in Lebanon NH
- Material handler with Cycle count Experience in Concord CA
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Concord CA
- Computer Operator in Swedesboro NJ
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Chelmsford MA
- Picking - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Receptionist- HR Admin Assistant in New Hope MN
- ISO Tank Mechanic in Bridgeton NJ
- Maintenance Manager in Millville NJ
- 2nd shift Lead Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Warehouse Operator in Memphis TN
- Administrative Assistant in Swedesboro NJ
- Warehouse Manager in Swedesboro NJ
- 2nd shift Machine Operator in Vineland NJ
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Warehouse Shipper in Wilmington MA
- Warehouse Receiving in Wilmington MA
- QA Supervisor in Millville NJ
- Test Operator (2 2nd shift and 1 1st shift) in Austin TX
- IT Project Manager in Milford MA
- Medical Technologist in Chantilly VA
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- TIG-MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Project Manager in Wilmington NC
- SI Assembler in Austin TX
- Strategic Innovation Manager in Memphis TN
- Process Engineer in Clover SC
- Warehouse Lead in Memphis TN
- Customer Service in Memphis TN
- Facilities Tech in Westborough MA
- Electronics Assembler in New Hope MN
- System Level Debug Tech in Chelmsford MA
- Conformal Coating Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Python Developer in Ruffsdale PA
- Rework & Soldering Technician in Coon Rapids MN
- CNC Process Engineer in Troy AL
- Client Services Rep I in Lee's Summit MO
- Forklift Operator in Memphis TN
- Distribution Associate I in Memphis TN
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Machine Shop Supervisor in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Dawsonville GA
- HR Benefits Specialist in Andover MA
- Welder in Dawsonville GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Quality Engineer in Raleigh NC
- Em Assemblers 2nd shift in Merrimack NH
- Purchaser in
- General Labor Warehouse in Memphis TN
- Sales Engineer in Bedford NH
- IT Operations Engineer II in Milford MA
- 2nd shift CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Senior Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Technical Service Technician 2 in Chelmsford MA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Electronic Service Technician in Plymouth MN
- Plant Controller in Franklin MA
- Controller in Nashua NH
- Temp Optical Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- CNC Machine Operator in Lawrence MA
- Calibration Technician in Andover MA
- Electrician in Franklin MA
- Lead Electrical Engineer in Anoka MN
- Entry-Level Assembler in Andover MA
- E-M Assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Supervisor in Franklin MA
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- Industrial - Plant Electrical Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Director, Quality Assurance in Millville NJ
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Quality Inspector in Minneapolis MN
- Safety Manager in Everett MA
- Sales Engineer in Norcross GA
- Customer Service-Sales in Memphis TN