Industrial Motor Assembly Technician
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Industrial Motor Assembly Technician
Title:Industrial Motor Assembly Technician
We are immediately seeking Motor Assembly Technicians in the Suwanee, GA area!!
We are seeking skilled, mechanically inclined with high aptitude individuals who can perform assembly on reduction and planetary gearboxes. MUST have experience with assembling/dis-assembling motors!!
Monday - Fridays from 6:00 AM 3:00 PM, full time and temp to hire.
Pay rate is $17.00/hr depending on experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION - CORE
- To support the vision, mission and guiding principles of the company.
- While performing any procedure, all associates and contract personnel must observe applicable Safety, Health, and Environmental rules and guidelines. The use of appropriate personal protective equipment is required.
- Attend and participate in training opportunities and seminars relevant to this position.
- Adhere to appropriate company operating procedures, benefit rules, employment policies and safety policies.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION – ASSEMBLY/PAINT:
- Safely operate Assembly Shop, Machine Shop and Paint Shop machinery and equipment.
- Assemble large and heavy parts of gearboxes to complete units or sub-assemblies.
- Use samples, drawings, schematics, as well as written and verbal instructions to perform assembly.
- Uses hand tools such as long nose pliers, side cutter and soldering iron to perform work.
- Positions work piece against stops or aligns layout marks with die or blade.
- Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
- Distinguishes colors for color-coding purposes.
- Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
- Removers burrs, sharp edges, rust, or scale from work piece.
- Able to operate wide range of machines to include: spray guns, cranes, drills, sanders, etc.
- Performs minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines, dies, or work pieces.
- Complete all pre-control documentation.
- Perform inventory control, order equipment, parts, supplies, paint, etc.
- Responsible for the full cycle painting process (ie: cleaning, prepping, priming, painting, inspection, and packaging, etc.).
- Clean and prep industrial power transmission gearboxes and electrical motors for customer specific paint cycles
- Must be able to prioritize in a fast-paced working environment.
- Perform and adhere to visual quality inspection and procedures of product prior to and upon completion of assigned work.
- Coordinate with production and shipping for readiness to paint and package product for shipment
- May load and unload materials, parts or products; stock to designated work areas; operate powered industrial lifts; pack products and may clean surface of machines and work areas, as needed.
- Coordinate clean up and packaging for Environmental Services pick-up, ie: paint booth filters.
- Keep a clean and organized work area.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Sorter in Memphis TN
- Welder - 2nd shift in Acton MA
- Jr. Accounts Payable Clerk in Worcester MA
- Customer Service Specialist in New Hope MN
- Material handler in Austin TX
- QA Technician - Validation in Chaska MN
- 3rd Shift Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machinist - Swiss Lathe in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Customer Service in Memphis TN
- Machine Operator Assistant in Olive Branch MS
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist II in Milford MA
- Instrument Assembler in Lindon UT
- Electrical Designer in Easley SC
- Kitting in Suwanee GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- CMM Programmer-1st Shift in Kennesaw GA
- Sr Technicians - test-troubleshoot complex systems in Merrimack NH
- CNC Machinist in Attleboro MA
- Corporate Recruiter in Chaska MN
- RMA Test Tech in Nashua NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Anoka MN
- Quality Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Cincinnati OH
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Manufacturing Process Engineer in Columbia SC
- Field Service Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Technical Support Rep in Maple Grove MN
- Microwave Test Tech in Hudson NH
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Traffic Coordinator in Franklin MA
- Accounts Receivable Specialist in Milford MA
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Receiving Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Mechanical Assembler in Danvers MA
- Team Lead - 2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Systems Technician II in Beverly MA
- Shop Helper- 2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Facilities Maintenance tech in Concord CA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Tech in Merrimack NH
- Process Technician in Galloway TN
- Maintenance Technician in Galloway TN
- Metal Prep in Memphis TN
- Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift - Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Technical Recruiter in Vineland NJ
- Instrument Assembler in Nixa MO
- Accounts Payable Assistant in Suwanee GA
- ATE & AXI Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- IT Manager in Oxford NC
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Technician (3rd shift) in Somersworth NH
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Plymouth MN
- Field Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Electrical Technician in Manchester NH
- EM Assembler in Ashland MA
- QC-QA Technician in Swedesboro NJ
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Shipper in Westborough MA
- Precision Assemblers in Concord CA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Material Handler-Cycle Counter in Westborough MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist IV in Chaska MN
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Chaska MN
- HR Generalist-Leave Admin in San Jose CA
- Engineering Documentation Tech in New Hope MN
- Mechanical Engineer in Dartmouth MA
- Mechanical Validation Engineer in Marietta GA
- E-m Assembler - Optical experience in Merrimack NH
- Gearbox Technician in Suwanee GA
- EM Assemblers in Haverhill MA
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Deburr-Laser Operator Help in Flowery Branch GA
- Electro-Mechanical Technician in Senoia GA
- Quality Manager in Oxnard CA
- Machine Maintenance Technician in Plymouth MN
- Wash and Breakdown Technician in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Rework Technician in Coon Rapids MN
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Programmer Analyst in Jasper GA
- Picker in Memphis TN
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Human Resources Director in Anoka MN
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Opto-Mechanical Assembly Technician in Eagleville PA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Representative in Brea CA
- Design Engineer in Columbia SC
- CMM Programmer- 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- HR Associate in Marlborough MA
- Neutral Set Technician in Memphis TN
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Member Services Professional in Memphis TN
- Quality Engineer in Anoka MN