We are currently hiring for an entry-level Assembly Technician to join our world-class manufacturing team! We have openings on 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shifts, with flexible starting hours, overtime, full training and career growth!
Pay range: $14.75 - $17.70/hour depending on shift
This position is responsible for the production and testing of various assemblies, working in a Cleanroom environment.
- Assemble final product from written procedures and instructions.
- Perform various test operations using a variety of automated and manual equipment and tools.
- With some supervision, work from a daily schedule of various repetitive, and at times complex tasks.
- Maintain high quality levels by stopping production and informing the lead people when product quality is at risk.
- Follow written department procedures to maintain product accuracy and quality.
- Basic inspection under microscope. Go, no go testing, visual inspection, leak detection.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be highly self-motivated and effective in a team-oriented manufacturing environment.
- Must demonstrate good verbal communication skills and the ability to follow precise written instructions.
- Must have fine manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic mathematics, decimals and (+/-) numbers is essential.
- Computer skills are desired