We are currently hiring for 1st & 2nd shift Assembly Technicians to join our leading Scientific Instrumentation manufacturing company in Wilmington, MA!
- Responsible for performing a wide variety of electronic, Electro-mechanical and mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies.
- Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, PCB installation, cable harnessing on assembly units.
- Makes set-ups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
- May be responsible for testing equipment and products.
- High School Diploma or GED with at least 2+ years of direct manufacturing experience
- Previous experience Assembling EM components or sub-assemblies
- Working in a clean room or ESD environment preferred
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Basic computer skills in order to access electronic work instructions