EM Assembler III
EM Assembler III
Our Client in Westboro, MA is looking to hire Electro-Mechanical Assemblers.
The EM Assembler III performs a variety of assembly operations associated with a wide variety of electrical and mechanical products, according to written procedures, drawings, and established workmanship standards. Build capital equipment, bench top assemblies, mechanical assemblies, electrical assemblies, pneumatic assemblies, hydraulic pumps, small complex biomedical devices, and electrical components.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Electro Mechanical Assembler III
- Work from written instructions that provide detailed methods and sequence of assembly operations using a bill of materials, wiring diagrams and assembly drawings.
- Assemble and fabricate assemblies using company-supplied hand and power tools.
- Interface with Engineering and Quality Assurance regarding assembly requirements, workmanship standards and customer product specifications.
- Work with customers to learn new product builds and transfer knowledge to other assemblers.
- Assemble electrical panels and electrical boxes and troubleshooting if required.
- Conduct final assembly, functionality testing, hi pot testing and final calibration.
- Prepare point-to-point wiring according to wire run-list and diagram in large electrical panels.
- Integrate sub-assemblies, electrical panels, chassis, power supplies and connecting cables.
- Inspect and calibrate final products as needed
- Assemble products per assembly process specifications.
- Performed processes utilizing tools such as calipers and micrometers.
- Strong ability to assemble, disassemble and repair.
- Work independently and with groups ranging from 2-8 people.
Qualifications of the Electro Mechanical Assembler:
- High School diploma or GED with experience, prefer technical school.
- Strong attention to detail, focus, and highest standards for quality.
- Experience working effectively with customers.
- PC hardware, software installation and configuration experience.
- Good communication skills (English), both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to analyze problems and offer solutions.
- Clean room environment experience a plus.
- Experience with complex panels, multiple components and large wire run lists.
- Understanding of “big picture” workings of surrounding areas.
- Exemplifies leadership but does not necessarily manage.
- Has worked on large scale capital equipment a plus.