Electronics Test Tech
Looking for a high voltage Electronic Test Technician here in Suwanee, GA!
This position pays $18-25.00 hourly and is interviewing immediately.
Full time, Monday - Fridays from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Test and repair high voltage power supplies
- Individual will also setup various X-ray Systems and subsystems
- The individual is required to accurately and legibly document lab activities in English.
- Using oscopes and multi-meter to test systems
- · Associate Degree or higher in Electronic Technology or similar
- · Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs unassisted
- Ability to use oscopes
- Understand wave frequencies
- · Identify common electrical schematic symbols and components
- · Basic power distribution, Relay Logic and DC circuit analysis
- · Possess ability to use common test instruments such as DMM's, Oscilloscopes
- · Excellent soldering skills; Good communication skills, must be fluent in English.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org