DAVIS Companies has partnered with the leader Pipe Inspection and Pipe Location equipment by the use of Cameras, Monitor/Control Units, Pipe Tracing and Line Locators. We are currently seeking a qualified Electronics Technician to join their excellent team.
Requirements of the Electronics Technician:
- Good understanding of electronic theory
- ability to analyze/diagnose problems on small circuit boards as well as wiring issues in our line of pipe inspection and line location devices.
- Ability to work with both R&D on the front end of design as well as with assembly
- solving problems in day-to-day manufacturing/assembly processes
- Ability to diagnose specific components, wiring or soldering errors
Experience of the Electronics Technician:
- Experience tracing electrical circuits
- Technical school graduate in related field or equivalent training
- Previous circuit board, component and soldering experience required