Our client located in the Gwinnett County area is looking for qualified electrician to join their growing team on a temp to direct hire basis. This is a first shift position, 7:00 am - 3:00 pm.
- Troubleshoot problems with electrical equipment
- Repair and maintain existing equipment
- Maintain repair and maintenance logs and records
- Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools
- Knowledge of state and national building electrical codes
- Knowledge of testing equipment such as calibrators, counters, probes, scopes and meters.
- Working from a platform lift 30+ feet overhead and pulling wire are required to be considered for the position.
- Installing conduit, sizing and installing electric circuit breakers.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States
- Must have Commercial electric installation experience
- Experience in warehouse setting preferred
- Must be dependable and on-time