Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are immediately seeking Electrical Assembly candidates in the Duluth, GA area!! This is a TEMP-TO-PERM position with our established and growing client.
Shift Schedule: 8:00am-5:00pm (Monday-Friday)
Starting Pay Rate: $13.00/hr based on experience
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Routes, wires, assembles and installs electrical units such as junction and terminal boxes, main control switch, and the use of hand tools and equipment according to specifications.
- Ability to read work orders, blueprints and specifications to determine established assembly methods.
- Determining what parts and hardware to be used from work orders and blueprint data sheets.
- Assembly of capacitor and switch boxes from different parts.
- Cutting wire to specified lengths with wire cutters.
- Cuts plastic sleeves and slips sleeves over wire ends to insulate connections.
- Crimps terminal eyelets and lugs to wire ends using hand or machine crimping device.
- Routes, combs, twists, wraps, ties and attaches wire to terminal points.
- Conducts functional and continuity tests of electrical assemblies, components, wire harness and plugs by using ohmmeter, test lights and other electrical testing instruments.
- May attach eyelets, terminals and mounting studs to circuit junction boxes.
- Ability to utilize power tools and various equipment as needed to perform duties.
- Perform production duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labeling operations and sorting.
- Move product and inventory using a forklift and pallet jack system.
- May be required to stand for long periods of time.
- May involve some repetitive motions.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling of parts and part containers.
- Warehouse is not air conditioned in summer. Must be able to tolerate extreme heat and humidity. In winter months the Warehouse has heat however, must be able to with stand cold conditions as well.
- Must speak, read, write and comprehend all communications in English.
- Must have Forklift experience (Sit-down) and certification proof.
- Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions.
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions from various levels within the organization.
- Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Perform basic visual quality inspections on products.
- Maintain the production pace of other team members.
- Ability to read tape measure/ruler.
- MUST be “Quality Oriented” and dependable.
If you are interested in applying for this job opening please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Senior Development Scientist in Loveland CO
- R&D Research Associate in San Jose CA
- 10363238 Medical Writer in Chaska MN
- Machine Equipment Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- 10371474 Development Scientist in Carlsbad CA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician III in Duluth GA
- MFG Test Engineer in Littleton MA
- Print Press Operator in Olive Branch MS
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift EM Tech in Danvers MA
- Cycle Count Associate in Jefferson GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Quality Control Technician in Billerica MA
- Service Repair Technician 2nd shift in Chelmsford MA
- Fitter in Memphis TN
- Project Planner in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembly in Cartersville GA
- PTO Tech in Memphis TN
- Operator- Draftsman in Woburn MA
- Packaging Assembler in Newton MA
- Inspector in Lebanon NH
- Material handler with Cycle count Experience in Concord CA
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Concord CA
- Computer Operator in Swedesboro NJ
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Chelmsford MA
- Picking - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Receptionist- HR Admin Assistant in New Hope MN
- ISO Tank Mechanic in Bridgeton NJ
- Maintenance Manager in Millville NJ
- 2nd shift Lead Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Warehouse Operator in Memphis TN
- Administrative Assistant in Swedesboro NJ
- Warehouse Manager in Swedesboro NJ
- 2nd shift Machine Operator in Vineland NJ
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Warehouse Shipper in Wilmington MA
- Warehouse Receiving in Wilmington MA
- QA Supervisor in Millville NJ
- Test Operator (2 2nd shift and 1 1st shift) in Austin TX
- IT Project Manager in Milford MA
- Medical Technologist in Chantilly VA
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- TIG-MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Project Manager in Wilmington NC
- SI Assembler in Austin TX
- Strategic Innovation Manager in Memphis TN
- Process Engineer in Clover SC
- Warehouse Lead in Memphis TN
- Customer Service in Memphis TN
- Facilities Tech in Westborough MA
- Electronics Assembler in New Hope MN
- System Level Debug Tech in Chelmsford MA
- Conformal Coating Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Python Developer in Ruffsdale PA
- Rework & Soldering Technician in Coon Rapids MN
- CNC Process Engineer in Troy AL
- Client Services Rep I in Lee's Summit MO
- Forklift Operator in Memphis TN
- Distribution Associate I in Memphis TN
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Machine Shop Supervisor in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Dawsonville GA
- HR Benefits Specialist in Andover MA
- Welder in Dawsonville GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Quality Engineer in Raleigh NC
- Em Assemblers 2nd shift in Merrimack NH
- Purchaser in
- General Labor Warehouse in Memphis TN
- Sales Engineer in Bedford NH
- IT Operations Engineer II in Milford MA
- 2nd shift CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Senior Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Technical Service Technician 2 in Chelmsford MA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Electronic Service Technician in Plymouth MN
- Plant Controller in Franklin MA
- Controller in Nashua NH
- Temp Optical Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- CNC Machine Operator in Lawrence MA
- Calibration Technician in Andover MA
- Electrician in Franklin MA
- Lead Electrical Engineer in Anoka MN
- Entry-Level Assembler in Andover MA
- E-M Assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Supervisor in Franklin MA
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- Industrial - Plant Electrical Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Director, Quality Assurance in Millville NJ
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Quality Inspector in Minneapolis MN
- Safety Manager in Everett MA
- Sales Engineer in Norcross GA
- Customer Service-Sales in Memphis TN