Our client in the Alpharetta area is looking for Wire Crimpers to join their growing team!
Second Shift Opportunities starting at $17.00 an hour
- Routes and ties wires to form wire harness used in electrical and electronic equipment or systems
- Reads instructions, such as work orders, diagrams, and wire lists to determine materials needed and sequence of assembly.
- Selects wires of specified color, marking, or length, and loops wires between guide pegs on harness board, following color-coded lines or sequential numbers on board or diagram.
- Wraps and ties wires together at designated points to form harness, manually or using tie-wrap gun.
- May apply sealing liquid to secure knots in ties, using brush.
- May attach ends of wires to components, plugs, or terminal strip, using soldering iron or crimping device.
- May insert cable in plastic tubing or inject plastic sealant around terminals to protect cable from dust and moisture.
- May test wiring continuity, using continuity tester.
- May mark identifying data on completed harness.
- Must have recent prior experience with wire harness / electronics assembly
- Must have excellent manual hand dexterity
- Must be willing to submit to a thorough background check and drug screen