Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
• Purchase stock and assigned non-stock material in an economic and timely fashion to maximize customer service. Follow up through expediting and close-out of initiated purchase orders.
• Coordinate with the Purchasing Manager to manage and maintain an assigned inventory investment within desired goals for turns and GMROI.
• Establish and maintain vendor files with all significant details. Perform file maintenance to maintain current records.
• Develop and maintain business relationships with assigned vendors and utilize those relationships to benefit Purchasing and Sales personnel.
• Exhibit sound and positive interpersonal skills involving interacting, coordinating, negotiation and interfacing with all levels of company personnel, customers and suppliers.
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills to make decisions with sound judgement while complying with the policies, procedures, appropriate principles and applicable laws and regulations.
• Demonstrate Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
• Perform other related duties as required or requested by Purchasing Manager.
• College Education preferred with three (3+) years purchasing/inventory control experience. Electrical and/or construction industry experience desirable with additional experience in business management.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong math, analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details in a high volume purchasing environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to resolve challenges and implement solutions in a timely and cost conscience manner.
• Must be able to work collaboratively with various departments and negotiate professionally with suppliers.
• Must be organized and able to multitask in a busy environment.
• Willingness to travel 25% of time and demonstrate a “can do” attitude.
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Test Technician in Chaska MN
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Systems Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- Mechanical Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- NDT Level II in Bloomfield CT
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-21-19 in Westborough MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Payroll Specialist in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Field Service Specialist in Milford MA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- Optical Assembly Technician in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Office Manager in Woburn MA
- CNC Polishing Technician in Nashua NH
- Quality Inspector in Kennesaw GA
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Principal Optical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Optician in Nashua NH
- Temp Purchasing Clerk in Marlborough MA
- Assembly-Testing in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Material Handler 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Peabody MA
- Process Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Senior Financial Analyst in Lowell MA
- Sr Systems Engineer in Providence RI
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Client Services Representative in Cleveland OH
- Material Handler (Production) 8-14-19 in Westborough MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Senior Quality Inspector in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler III in Alpharetta GA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Account Specialist in Hopkinton MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Picking - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Power Electronics-Test Lab Technician in lowell MA
- Engineering Support Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Account Representative in Collierville TN
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Financial Analyst II in Milford MA
- Buyer -Planner in Andover MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Administrative Assistant in Tampa FL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Mechanical Assembler-Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Structural Designer in Decatur AL
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Materials Associate in Marlborough MA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Care Representative in Center Valley PA
- Research Associate in Milford MA
- Project Manager in Mansfield MA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-7-19 in Westborough MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd shift in Lincoln RI
- Project Manager in MA
- Waterspider in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Entry Level Product Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manager Supply Chain Solutions in Atlanta GA
- AWS Certified MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Field Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- PLC Engineer in Mansfield MA
- Quality Inspector in Methuen MA
- Marketing Transformation Specialist in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in MA
- Repair Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Mechanical Designer in Roswell GA
- Engineering documentation Coordinator in Central Manchester CT
- Jr Buyer in Merrimack NH
- Senior Solution Architect - DeltaV in Mansfield MA
- Technology Services Coordinator in Duluth GA
- Systems Qualification Scientist in Milford MA
- HR Admin in Hopkinton MA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Hopkinton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembler IV in Methuen MA
- Field Service Technician in Loganville GA
- Test Technician Supervisor in Tucker GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO