CNC Maintenance Machinist
CNC Maintenance Machinist
Maintenance Technician’s primary responsibility is troubleshooting CNC equipment and to ensure planned maintenance procedures are completed. This position performs all types of maintenance on CNCs, Lasers, Robotic Weld Machines and Press Brakes and will also support the documentation of PM procedures.
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
Pay rate is between 20-25 ph depending on experience
- Troubleshoots mechanical breakdowns, including hydraulic and pneumatic systems to find the root cause and repair problems on CNC machines.
- Repairs CNC Machinery, Manual Machine, Laser, Robots, Welders and Press Brake Machines.
- Performs preventative and predictive maintenance on CNC equipment.
- Completes preventative maintenance and “repair when failed” work on stand-alone 3 axis and rotary based machines.
- Performs installation, troubleshoots, repairs and maintains machine tool equipment/controls.
- Troubleshoots hydraulics, electronics, software, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical Systems.
- Uses machine tool manuals, technical documents, and internal/vendor resources to research machine issues.
- Identifies and replaces parts as necessary.
- Completes testing and makes adjustments to parts as needed.
- Manages and prioritizes planned and preventative procedures.
- Works based on a sense of urgency with machine down conditions.
- Installs new or relocated equipment.
- Investigates the root causes of machine breakdowns and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Documents work on Preventive Maintenance log and ERP system as applicable to maintain records
- Helps to reduce and eliminate future occurrences.
- Performs ancillary duties as needed.
- High School Diploma
- Must have a minimum of five years’ experience with maintenance and troubleshooting of CNC equipment and controls
- Must be experienced in CNCs, hydraulics, rotating equipment, hands-on maintenance and repair of highly technical equipment
- Must have the technical knowledge to understand part manuals, electrical/mechanical schematics, assembly instructions and troubleshooting guides.
- Must be familiar with DMG CNC machinery
- Must have a high degree of industrial mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical aptitude and repair abilities.
- Knowledge of CNC machine design and operation.
- Must be able to comply with safety standards and procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Ability to comprehend given instructions.
- Must be able to distribute job duties effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Reading, writing and general math skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a group (Team) environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong attention to detail
If you would like to be considered for this position immediately please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org