We are currently seeking a skilled 1st Shift CNC Operator for our client in Norcross, GA. The CNC Operator is responsible for the setup and operation of Mazak CNC Mills & Lathes. The CNC Operator will be dealing with products made of aluminum and steel. The CNC Operator will also need to assemble complete molds.
Responsibilities of the Machinist:
Requirements of the Machinist:
- Set up and Operation of CNC Mazak Mills & Lathes (3, 4 and 5 axes)
- Optimize parameters such as cutting speed, feed rate, insert, etc.
- Responsible for assembling parts or making final assembly of complete molds
- 2+ years experience in machinery manufacturing area
- Experience with the Set Up and Operation of CNC Mills & Lathes.
- Must be able to read Blue Prints
- Must be able to make tool changes
M-F 6AM - 2:30PM with occasional Saturdays and opportunities for OT. Paying $18-$22/hr DOE
If you would like for your resume to be reviewed immediately, please send to us directly at: email@example.com