Our client in Marlborough is looking for a Catheter assembler on first shift!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow production drawings and procedures, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in a jig, fixture, or other holding device.
- Assembles components and sub-assemblies.
- Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as trimming, polishing, sanding, cleaning, bonding, curing, impregnating to achieve specified dimensional or performance characteristics.
- Performs go/no-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- Prepares and packages final assemblies for sterilization.
- Education and/or Experience - Related 0-1 year and/or training
- Language Skills - Ability to read and understand SOP's and manufacturing procedures. Ability to print and speak simple english sentences.
- Reasoning ability - Ability to apply good common sense to carry out of multi-step written or verbal instructions.
Required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel and to use small hand tools (e.g. tweezers). The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; talk or hear and taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by this job include vision and ability to adjust focus. Use of a microscope may be a large component of this position.