Our client in Acton, MA is currently hiring for a 1st shift Assembler to join their growing manufacturing team!
This is a Contract to Perm position on 1st Shift.
Responsibilities of the Assembler:
- Use hand and power tools to perform Mechanical Assembly functions
- Maintain tools, parts, equipment and supplies in clean and safe condition
- Must be able to measure using tape measure
Requirements if the Assembler:
- Ability to work well under pressure, to adhere to deadlines and the ability to be flexible.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to operate assigned equipment safely and efficiently.
- Ability to keep record of time spent on a work order.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams and get along with others.
- Applicants must have the ability to work permanently in the United States without sponsorship, now and in the future.