Our client located in Methuen, Ma is looking for a Electrical Assembler to join their team.
The Electrical Cable Assembler position will be primarily responsible for assembling military grade cable assembly & harness products. The position will report to the Production Supervisor. The ideal candidate will have strong mechanical aptitude and the ability to assemble small components. Specialized training will be provided for this position.
• Work history demonstrating good attendance, responsibility, and attention to detail
• Ability to work with verbal and written instructions in English
• Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
• Ability to perform light assembly work requiring high manual dexterity and physical endurance to stand at workstations for the majority of work shift.
• US Citizenship required for US Department of Defense work.
• Solder certification to J-STD-001 standard
• Mil-STD-2003 or IPC620 a plus
• Working knowledge of electrical cable assembly processes, including crimping, wire stripping, connector assembly, operation of electrical test equipment, and labeling.