Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
The Quality Engineer will help to develop and improve our manufacturing processes and assist in the implementation of the quality policies and systems. The position shall be responsible for the process design and implementation for new products and continuous improvement opportunities, improve industrial processes to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability, and maximize profitability. The position will also lead and facilitate the implementation of quality initiatives and their continual improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform.
· Design and implement methods for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection.
· Promote and execute quality standards, inspection processes, test methodology, quality plans, documents and reports.
· Participate in or lead the Quality Clinic / MRB activities.
· Develop, execute and analyze quality reporting measures.
· Report to management on quality issues, trends and losses.
· Create, monitor and manage Corrective Actions. Report CA to customers.
· Participate in internal and external quality audits.
· Participate in Training as required.
· Support concurrent engineering efforts by participating in design development projects representing Quality Assurance and the customer.
· Must be able to travel up to 15% domestic and international.
· Must be a “US Person” as defined by US Govt. and able to work without restriction with ITAR related data
· Must be able to push, pull, and lift at least 15 lbs.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate to external customers.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently.
· Self-manage workload: priorities, multiple tasks, and easily adapt to changing situations.
· Experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably to include welding and/or brazing.
· Thorough knowledge of process improvement methods and techniques, such as Lean and Six Sigma.
· Familiar with product development and application.
· Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications.
· Highly proficient with the various MS Office programs.
· Working knowledge of process engineering software packages.
· Broad knowledge of theory and principles of statistics and statistical process control.
· Diverse knowledge of inspection and control methods, techniques and documentation.
· Solid organizational and administrative skills.
· Excellent communications and instruction skills.
Education and Experience:
· BS degree in Engineering or related field required.
· Demonstrated understanding of project management and/or process improvement methodologies, preferably in the aerospace industry.
· Physical Demands & Work Environment: Work in an office and manufacturing environment. Sitting, standing, reaching, bending, and moving.
- Material Handler (Production) in Westborough MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Electrical Technician in Audubon PA
- Distribution Associate I in Memphis TN
- Quality Technician in Memphis TN
- Electrical Engineering Technician in Milford MA
- Stockroom Clerk in Gainesville GA
- Entry Level Mechanical Design Engineer in Bedford NH
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Contract Technical Writer in Milford MA
- Software & Automation Engineer in Bedford MA
- Financial Analyst II in Milford MA
- Temp Cycle Count Associate in Holliston MA
- 2nd Shift Fulfillment Supervisor in Plymouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Plymouth MA
- Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- Customer Operations Support Associate in Lowell MA
- Tack Welder in Duluth GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Santa Ana CA
- Synthesis Operator, 2nd shift in Taunton MA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Winston-Salem NC
- Receptionist-Support specialist in Memphis TN
- Inside Sales Rep in Golden CO
- Senior Packaging Compliance Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Temp Help in Duluth GA
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Senior Operations Quality Engineer in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Wilmington MA
- Director of Program Management in Providence RI
- Senior Mechanical Engineer in Woburn MA
- Principal Electrical Engineer - FPGA in Merrimack NH
- Sr Engineering Technician in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Minneapolis MN
- Kitting-Assembler in Holliston MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Taunton MA
- Electronics Assemblers, Technicians & Solderers in Burnsville MN
- RMA Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Enclosure Assembler in Roswell GA
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician 1st shift in Alpharetta GA
- Client Services Representative in Lenexa KS
- Compressor Operation – Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate in Ashland MA
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Run Test Supervisor in Selma TX
- Debug Technician in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Shipping Associate in Suwanee GA
- Executive Admin Assistant in Milford MA
- Pricing Data Analyst in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Danvers MA
- Jr Production Planner-Scheduler in Dartmouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in St Paul MN
- Production Tech in Golden CO
- Maintenance Technician in Suwanee GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- Pillar House Selective Soldering Machine Operator in Manchester NH
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- First shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Facilities Mechanic in Plymouth MA
- Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Calibration Techs in Portsmouth NH
- Controls Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Pulse Arc MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Programmer in Olive Branch MS
- Senior Machinist in Olive Branch MS
- Machinist in Olive Branch MS
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Framingham MA
- CNC Machinist in Plymouth MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter - MA in Marlborough MA
- Supply Replenisher in Long Branch NJ
- Senior Accountant in New Castle DE
- Cable Cutting - Assembly in Alpharetta GA
- Software Engineer in Providence RI
- Quality-Weld Inspector in Doraville GA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Technical Support Representative in Marlborough MA
- Shipping Clerk - Methuen in Methuen MA
- Manufacturing Tech in Eden Prairie MN
- Digital Content Writer in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Material Handler (Production) 9-18-19 in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector- 2nd shift in Bloomfield CT
- Test Tech- 2nd shift in Manchester NH
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Engineering Manager in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Memphis TN
- Sr Process Development Engineer in Sunrise FL
- Molding Process Engineer in Upland CA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Memphis TN
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Memphis TN
- Buyer Coordinator in Minneapolis MN
- Quality Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA