Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Title:Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist
The DAVIS Companies is supporting a pioneer for interventional and diagnostic technology by securing a Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist.
The Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist provides the overall regulatory strategy (as applied to project, process, and/or product) and partners with internal stakeholders (e.g., regions) to align on an optimized regulatory strategy in order to achieve business objectives and government compliance. This individual proactively evaluates existing and emerging regulatory and quality requirements and directs implementation activities to minimize business exposure and guidance for interactions with government officials. Provides global regulatory support.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist:
- Develop and prepare regulatory plans, submissions; 510(k) Premarket Notification, EU Submissions, Australian Submissions, Canadian Licensing, Japan submissions. Also, coordination of staff support for worldwide registrations for global growth and expansion.
- Participate as regulatory representative on project teams, communicate regulatory requirements and strategy.
- Prepare and conduct meetings / teleconferences with external regulatory agencies as assigned. Communication with government regulatory agencies and Notified Bodies and serve as regulatory liaison on the project team throughout the product lifecycle.
- Provide strategic product direction to product teams and cross functional partners to advise on global medical device regulation.
- Maintain all regulatory files ensuring documentation, registers, directories and lists are complete and up-to-date.
- Ensure that compliance to standards, pre-clinical and clinical study designs meet regulatory requirements.
- Review, edit and approve project documentation as the active regulatory representative on project teams.
- Mentorship and development of junior regulatory staff and training for cross functional partners.
- Review of device labeling in all forms and advertising materials for compliance with FDA submissions and applicable regulations; analyze and recommend appropriate changes.
Qualifications of Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist:
- BA degree in Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Minimum of 6 years medical device industry experience including strong 510(k) submission experience, EU CE Mark submissions, Health Canada submissions, and international market submissions.
- Strong working knowledge and experience with quality systems regulations and guidelines, ISO, GMP, Medical Device Directive (MDD)/Medical Device Regulations (MDR) and FDA regulatory requirements.
- Skill in determining alternatives that would correct a situation to comply with standards and regulations
- High level of planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrates ability to coordinate and work effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- Ensures timely, clear communications to internal stakeholders on project status and issues.
- Serves as role model and embraces corporate Values and Behaviors
- Demonstrates good organizational and time management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects and adhere to timelines.
- Meets individual goals as defined in the annual objectives.
- Ability to support the business by communicating effectively, managing issues proactively, resolving conflicts and mitigating risks.
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment and influence internal partners to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Strong writing skills in the form of high-quality regulatory submission documents.
- Commits to driving efficiency while maintaining quality.
- Drives superior results by taking initiative, planning and implementing projects, setting priorities and holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- RAC Certification.
- 8 years or greater of experience in medical device industry.
- 10 plus years working in Regulatory Affairs.
- Strong FDA, Health Canada, TGA, PMDA, EU, and international market submission experience.
- Demonstrated ability in project management skills in order to plan, conduct and implement system assessments and robust submissions.
- Working knowledge of clinical trial strategy and study design, statistical methods and data reporting.
- High level of planning and organizational skills.
- Effective research and analytical skills.
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Branford CT
- Purchasing Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Eagan MN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Controls Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- System Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Inventory Clerk in Los Alamitos CA
- CNC Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Sr Mechanical Engineer in Boston MA
- Customer Support Rep in Los Alamitos CA
- Applications Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- NDE Analyst in North Canton OH
- Test Technician-Quality Control in Buford GA
- Press Brake Operator-Night Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Buyers - Medical in Merrimack NH
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Administrative Assistant in Norwood MA
- Specimen Technician I in Chantilly VA
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- CNC MACHINE OPERATOR – 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Controls Engineer in Covington GA
- Inside Sales Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering Technician in Burnsville MN
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-22-19 in Westborough MA
- Light Duty - Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Multi-Purpose Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Process Engineer in Fall River MA
- Solderer Level 3 in Nashua NH
- Training Coordinator in Milford MA
- Lead Process and Quality Engineer in Leominster MA
- Process Engineer in Leominster MA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- Specimen Technician I in Norwood MA
- Assembly Specialist II in Golden CO
- Field Service Technician in North Charleston SC
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- CNC Maintenance Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-15-19 in Westborough MA
- Brake Press Operator in Duluth GA
- Assembly Tech II 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- 1st Shift Shipper in Newton MA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Office Support Assistant in Norwood MA
- Lab Assistant I in Memphis TN
- Packaging Assembly in Marlborough MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- CNC Machinist in Boylston MA
- HR Generalist in Franklin MA
- Machine Operator in Suwanee GA
- Production Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Assembly Specialist II in Sharpsburg PA
- E&I Technician 1st & 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- CNC Machinist (Weekend Days) in Milford MA
- QC Inspector in Needham Heights MA
- Lab Associate in Norwood MA
- HR Generalist in Ashland MA
- Quality Engineer in Branford CT
- Value Add Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Pressure Vessel Pre-Fabrication in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Bloomington MN
- Reach-Lift Operator in Jefferson GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Newnan GA
- Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- Export Coordinator in Newton MA
- NDE Specialist in North Canton OH
- Customer Service in Northborough MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Northborough MA
- Customer Order Analyst in North Canton OH
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Everett WA
- Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- Second Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Haverhill MA
- Manufacturing Process Specialist - Grinding in North Canton OH
- Field Machine Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro-Mechanic Technician in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator (All Shifts) in Ashland MA
- Process Engineer in Olive Branch MS
- Underwriter in Marlborough MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Shrewsbury MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Shipper in Waltham MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN