Principal Manufacturing Engineer- for electro-optic products 5637
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Principal Manufacturing Engineer- for electro-optic products 5637
Title:Principal Manufacturing Engineer- for electro-optic products 5637
Principal Manufacturing Engineer
Coordinate with internal resources including Engineering, Production, and Supply Chain Management for the smooth transition of new equipment, product and processes into production.
Participate in the contract review process as it relates to all Production and Quality requirements. Document and publish requirements and recommendations to appropriate departments within Operations for understanding and implementation scope.
Prepare production and quality department for new production program.
Produce production layout plans and throughput analysis.
Review and evaluate, or develop complex manufacturing processes and methods to include run-times and bills-of-material, and initiate actions for adaptations or modifications to machinery or equipment that will reduce the cost of products or improve product performance, quality, and delivery, with particular regard for Lean Manufacturing
In conjunction with Lean Coordinator, coordinate Lean Manufacturing project efforts with Production, Buyer/Planners and Facilities in order to establish efficient lean production operations, work place layout, and facilities.
Conduct feasibility studies relative to plans for improved production efforts.
Identify needs and develop manufacturing jigs, tools, fixtures and methods to meet engineering specifications and provide efficient manufacturing.
Assist in the preparation and submission of preliminary budgets and support proposal efforts for new programs.
Maintain effective liaison with the Program Engineering staff and other departments to provide resolution to producibility problems and increase efficient manufacturing processes.
Maintain effective liaison with Government/Regulatory Agencies and/or customers in order to provide resolution to manufacturing process or product quality issues identified by these external customers.
Analyze statistical data to evaluate trends, investigate failures completely to determine the root cause and take appropriate corrective action to revise design, work instructions, and inspection/test instructions to prevent failure recurrence.
Analyze engineering change orders (ECO) for effect on product producibility, test equipment requirements, work instructions, and test procedures.
Review and disposition non-conforming material instituting preventive measures to eliminate or minimize recurrence.
Travel to subcontractors and project partners as needed to coordinate product build, assuring that a quality product is produced on time at the lowest cost.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
A Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar discipline and 8 or more years of related experience resulting in proficiency in the above areas; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience working with complex electro-optical products in a high-tech manufacturing environment is required.
ASQ, Lean Manufacturing, or SME certification is desirable.
The ability to obtain a security clearance issued by the Department of Defense may be reqired.
Must be available for domestic and international travel on occassion.
- 1st Shift Electrical Manufacturing Technician in Brooklyn Park MN
- 1st Shift Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift - Control Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Accountant in Bartlett TN
- Accounting Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Shipping Receiving Coordinator in New Hope MN
- Material Handler II in Westboro MA
- Revenue Analyst in Lowell MA
- Customer Quality Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- Internal Audit Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA
- FPGA Design Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Warehouse Associate in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Designer in Marietta GA
- Customer Service Associate in Westford MA
- Civil Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- TIG Welder in Norcross GA
- Quality Specialist in Norcross GA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- HR Generalist in Swedesboro NJ
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Manual Machinist - Jig in Central Manchester CT
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Optical Engineer in MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Principal Diagnostics Engineer in MA
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse Associate in Norwood MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Industrial Controls Technician III in Olive Branch MS
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA