We are looking for Documentation Specialist to join our client in Warwick, RI on a contract to hire basis.
The Documentation specialist creates internal documentation for use during the assembly process and manages internal and customer related documents utilizing revision control.
- Interpret, review, secure and manage customer documents
- Review and Process ECO's, ECN's, as well as editing SOP's
- Verify project documents for completeness, format and compliance with contract requirements.
- Manages and secures internal and external customer documents for revision control
- Create, control, process engineering change notices
- Develop, generate production assembly documentation
- Distribute, track and archive internal documents
Knowledge / Skills:
- A working knowledge of ERP systems, Visual Aid development tools, Calibration and Preventive Maintenance software, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe, EDrawings and PADS.
- Must be able to read and understand SOP's and work instructions
- Effective verbal, written and listening communication skills; an attention to detail and possessing a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Familiar with ISO 13485:2016, ISO 9001:2015 Quality Systems and FDA 21CFR Part 820 cGMP Federal guidelines.
- Printed circuit board and EMS manufacturing equipment knowledge a plus.
- 2-year technical degree
- 3-5 years of experience working in a contract manufacturing or electronic manufacturing environment.