We are hiring for a General Office Administrator to join our logistics company! This is an entry-level, 1st shift role, with opportunity for advancement.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing, preparing and then transmitting driver paperwork to Corporate
- Match all driver paperwork against information entered by dispatch.
- Transfer moves for Driver Settlements and loads for Billing.
- Insure that all detention paperwork is properly completed and signed.
- Sort paperwork per scanning directives.
- Company driver time cards against loads and confirm that drivers are paid according to schedule.
- Review Pick-up and Delivery delays for accuracy and TM signature.
- Forward all Roadside/DOT Inspections to TM.
- First point of contact for driver pay inquiries: and/or responsible for driver payroll corrections and exceptions.
- Responsible for Report Tracking.
- Maintain all local tracking files/spreadsheets and postings pertaining to Equipment Inspections, Service, and Safety.
- Support the Dispatch
- Responsible for standard clerical and administrative support functions.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Computer literate with the ability to learn and comprehend basic spreadsheet and word processing tools.
- Good interpersonal and communicative skills.
- Analytical skills sufficient to calculate and prepare records as required.
- High School degree or equivalent GED certificate. Additional advanced formal training in clerical and/or basic computer skills helpful.
- At least one year prior experience in an office environment.