Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client in North Grafton, MA is looking for a talented Terminal Clerk, proficient in Microsoft computer applications, to join their growing team on first shift!
Summary of Terminal Clerk Position:
- Responsible for supporting the administrative functions at the terminal, which will include those specifically noted below, at the direction of the terminal manager.
- In addition, will be responsible for supporting the dispatchers based at this facility by assuming various basic-level dispatch responsibilities, at the discretion of the terminal manager.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1.) Responsible for reviewing, preparing and then transmitting driver paperwork to Corporate. The following must occur:
- Match all driver paperwork against information entered by dispatch.
- Transfer moves for Driver Settlements and loads for Billing.
- Insure that all detention paperwork is properly completed and signed.
- Sort paperwork per scanning directives.
- Company driver time cards against loads and confirm that drivers are paid according to schedule..
- Review Pick-up and Delivery delays for accuracy and T.M. signature.
- Forward all Roadside/DOT Inspections to TM.
2.) First point of contact for driver pay inquiries: and/or responsible for driver payroll corrections and exceptions.
- Research with Billing/Settlement Department.
- Fill out exception paperwork if needed.
- Respond back to driver within 24 hours.
3.) Responsible for Report Tracking.
- Maintain all local tracking files/spreadsheets and postings pertaining to Equipment Inspections, Service, and Safety.
- Maintain and audit driver’s log files. File monthly report to Corporate Safety.
- Track and record all driver attendance records.
- Track driver physical and drug screen test requirements furnished by Safety Department and remind Dispatch of said requirements.
4.) Support the Dispatch function by performing some or all of the following:
- Take check calls from drivers and pass dispatch information to the drivers calling as assigned by the dispatcher.
- Track and update Qualcomm records entered by driver.
- Assume dispatch/supervision responsibilities for a small, (5-8), fleet of drivers.
- Support dispatch/customer service functions with the assistance of Terminal Manager in the absence of Main Dispatcher.
- Support Main Dispatcher in record keeping and computer entry as directed by the dispatcher.
- Update the current status and location of drivers as load progresses.
5.) Responsible for standard clerical and administrative support functions.
- Answer telephone, promptly and professionally.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Receive and Send Inbound and Outbound mail.
- Type/transmit correspondence upon request.
- Support driver requests for information.
- Maintain the Driver Shirt and Uniform Programs.
- Receive customer orders including Tank Wash P.O numbers when required.
- Document all petty cash disbursements and replenishments.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Computer literate with the ability to learn and comprehend basic spreadsheet and word processing tools.
- Good interpersonal and communicative skills.
- Analytical skills sufficient to calculate and prepare records as required.
- High School degree or equivalent GED certificate. Additional advanced formal training in clerical and/or basic computer skills helpful.
- At least one year prior experience in an office environment.
- Includes sitting, computer data entry, standing, stooping and minimal lifting while in an office or trailer environment.
- An inordinate amount of time will be spent at the computer and processing paperwork.
- Quality Tech in Duluth GA
- SENIOR QUALITY SPECIALIST in Merrimack NH
- Electrical Design Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Test Engineer in Newnan GA
- Assembler III in Hudson NH
- Jr. Program Manager in Hudson NH
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Payroll Administrator in Merrimack NH
- Sr Buyer in Bloomington MN
- Manufacturing Test Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Controls Engineer in Newnan GA
- Purchaser in Duluth GA
- Quality Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Test Tech in Acton MA
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- CNC Machinist in Middleboro MA
- CAD Designer in McBee SC
- Industrial Engineer in McBee SC
- Helper in Doraville GA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Design -Drafter in Concord NH
- buyer -Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Quality Assurance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Marketing Program Manager III in Lowell MA
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Welder in Acton MA
- Assembler in Derry NH
- Manufacturing Project Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- Forklift - Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Middleboro MA
- Stock Prep Position in Middleboro MA
- Assembler (1st Shift) in Middleboro MA
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer - Hard Turning in North Canton OH
- Quality Assurance Inspector in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Associate Service Consultant in Memphis TN
- Quality Tech in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Milford MA
- Service Tech - Installer in Suwanee GA
- Timing Belt Fabrication 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Maintenance Technician in Hickory NC
- SMT Machine Operator in Milford NH
- Buyer-Planner in Merrimack NH
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic in Billerica MA
- Mechanical Inspector III in Waltham MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Chaska MN
- Maintenance Manager in Atlanta GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Welder in Doraville GA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Supervisor-Machining in Wilmington MA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Laboratory Assistant 1 in Memphis TN
- Medical Device Assembler in Minneapolis MN
- Expeditor in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Boylston MA
- Client Support Clerk - Temporary in Memphis TN
- Embedded Engineer in Watertown MA
- Forklift Operator - 2nd Shift in Vineland NJ
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Customer Reception and Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Document Control Specialist in Worcester MA
- Warehouse Lead 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Desktop Support in Suwanee GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- DMR Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Shipping and Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Test Operator in Westboro MA
- Warehouse - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Configuration Analyst in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer in North Canton OH
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- Electro - Mechanical Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Inspection Technician in Wilmington MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in Marlborough MA
- Talent Acquisition Manager in Marlborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Technician in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom Attendant in Gainesville GA
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate in Ashland MA
- Electrical Engineer in Ashland MA
- Inventory Control in Duluth GA
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chaska MN