Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client in North Grafton, MA is looking for a talented Terminal Clerk, proficient in Microsoft computer applications, to join their growing team on first shift!
Summary of Terminal Clerk Position:
- Responsible for supporting the administrative functions at the terminal, which will include those specifically noted below, at the direction of the terminal manager.
- In addition, will be responsible for supporting the dispatchers based at this facility by assuming various basic-level dispatch responsibilities, at the discretion of the terminal manager.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1.) Responsible for reviewing, preparing and then transmitting driver paperwork to Corporate. The following must occur:
- Match all driver paperwork against information entered by dispatch.
- Transfer moves for Driver Settlements and loads for Billing.
- Insure that all detention paperwork is properly completed and signed.
- Sort paperwork per scanning directives.
- Company driver time cards against loads and confirm that drivers are paid according to schedule..
- Review Pick-up and Delivery delays for accuracy and T.M. signature.
- Forward all Roadside/DOT Inspections to TM.
2.) First point of contact for driver pay inquiries: and/or responsible for driver payroll corrections and exceptions.
- Research with Billing/Settlement Department.
- Fill out exception paperwork if needed.
- Respond back to driver within 24 hours.
3.) Responsible for Report Tracking.
- Maintain all local tracking files/spreadsheets and postings pertaining to Equipment Inspections, Service, and Safety.
- Maintain and audit driver’s log files. File monthly report to Corporate Safety.
- Track and record all driver attendance records.
- Track driver physical and drug screen test requirements furnished by Safety Department and remind Dispatch of said requirements.
4.) Support the Dispatch function by performing some or all of the following:
- Take check calls from drivers and pass dispatch information to the drivers calling as assigned by the dispatcher.
- Track and update Qualcomm records entered by driver.
- Assume dispatch/supervision responsibilities for a small, (5-8), fleet of drivers.
- Support dispatch/customer service functions with the assistance of Terminal Manager in the absence of Main Dispatcher.
- Support Main Dispatcher in record keeping and computer entry as directed by the dispatcher.
- Update the current status and location of drivers as load progresses.
5.) Responsible for standard clerical and administrative support functions.
- Answer telephone, promptly and professionally.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Receive and Send Inbound and Outbound mail.
- Type/transmit correspondence upon request.
- Support driver requests for information.
- Maintain the Driver Shirt and Uniform Programs.
- Receive customer orders including Tank Wash P.O numbers when required.
- Document all petty cash disbursements and replenishments.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Computer literate with the ability to learn and comprehend basic spreadsheet and word processing tools.
- Good interpersonal and communicative skills.
- Analytical skills sufficient to calculate and prepare records as required.
- High School degree or equivalent GED certificate. Additional advanced formal training in clerical and/or basic computer skills helpful.
- At least one year prior experience in an office environment.
- Includes sitting, computer data entry, standing, stooping and minimal lifting while in an office or trailer environment.
- An inordinate amount of time will be spent at the computer and processing paperwork.
- CNC Operator in Cumming GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA
- Purchasing Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Robotic Weld Operator in Duluth GA
- Warehouse Associate in burlington MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Peabody MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Hudson MA
- Methods programmer in Milford NH
- Methods Documentation Specialist in Milford NH
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Pin Cell Operator in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Financial Reporting Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Staff Accountant in
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Solidworks Drafter in Bowling Green FL
- 2nd Shift QA Tech in Doraville GA
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Device Tech in Beverly MA
- AutoCad Technician in Bartlett TN
- Accounting Manager in Newton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Norcross GA
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Program Manager MA in
- MANUAL MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Project Engineer in Douglasville GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Manager - 1st Shift in Metro West MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 3rd shift in Worcester MA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician in Brooklyn Park MN
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Gear Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Waltham MA
- Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Order Processing Administrator in Billerica MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Distribution Associate in Memphis TN
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Shipping-Recieving Clerk in Alpharetta GA
- Dispatcher in Marlton NJ
- CNC - Lathe or Mill in Boylston MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- CNC Programmer (Mastercam): in Collierville TN
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Operations Supervisor in Ashland MA
- 1st ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Control Box Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Accounting Clerk in Westborough MA
- HR Admin in Auburn MA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Machine Operators- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Accounts Receivable in Westford MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- CAD Designer in MA
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Shipping-Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Fabrication - Lacing in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Field Service Engineer in Marlboro MA
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Customer Care Representative in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Facilities Technician in Ashland MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Charlton MA