Financial Analyst II
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Financial Analyst II
Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Title:Financial Analyst II
Are you looking to join a passionate team committed to innovation where you will be a trusted partner and will interface with senior leadership? The DAVIS Companies is supporting a global leader in the Med Device Industry by securing a Financial Analyst II to join their team. This is an incredible opportunity to join an amazing team with opportunities for career advancement.
Job Description of Financial Analyst II:
- Develop, maintain, and provide financial information, plans and projections.
- Apply subject matter knowledge; requires capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.
- Under limited supervision, perform analysis of financial studies and prepare summary reports for management, maintenance and planning of budget systems.
- Analyze and interpret local and regional trends.
- Supports the annual budgeting and forecasting processes and may coordinate the activity of others in this process.
- Work or lead specific projects or sections of projects as needed.
- Tracks key operational objectives and strategic initiatives to improve the efficiency and profitability of the business unit.
- Create reports and dashboards in order to extract certain data to be used for analysis and development of complex financial models.
- Summarizes results in formats that are comprehensive, consistent and in a format that can be used by business leaders.
- Must have a working knowledge of global and group financial and compliance procedures and be able to apply them.
- This position is required to assure compliance of Company operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, good business practices and company documented procedures (including knowledge of all standards, government occupational health and environmental regulations and statutes related to the site).
- Engage others, promote, and participate in Environmental, Health, and Safety initiatives, focusing on continuous improvement.
Technical Knowledge and Skills of Financial Analyst:
- University Degree (BA degree) required
- University Degree required - Bcom Accounting or BA Accounting/Finance with CIMA or CPA or working towards CPA.
- Provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organizational objectives
- 2-3 years of experience. A complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in financial analysis and forecasting. General knowledge of other divisional disciplines.
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Welder in Allston MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Bedford MA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Quality Engineer in Duluth GA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Structural Engineer in Ball Ground GA
- Assembler in Milford MA
- Sr. Buyer - Planner in Chelmsford MA
- Supply Chain Manager in Chelmsford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Tucker GA
- Senior Document Control Specialist in Cambridge MA
- Welder in Doraville GA
- Lead Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Sr Test Engineer in Bedford MA
- Controller in Merrimack NH
- Sr. Design Engineer in Chaska MN
- Operator- Assembly Tech in Central Manchester CT
- Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Lead in Olive Branch MS
- Mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift in Ashland MA
- Buyer in Hudson MA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering in Burnsville MN
- Manufacturing Engineer-Contract in Charlton MA
- Quality Inspector - Technician in Fridley MN
- Technical Recruiter-Program Manager - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Quality Management Systems Coordinator in Hudson NH
- Software Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Chief Mechanical Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Engineering Tech in Merrimack NH
- Warehouse - Forklift Driver in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Senior Mechanical Engineer in Westborough MA
- Machine Learning Co-op in Milford MA
- Electronics Process Development Engineer in Framingham MA
- HR Generalist in Ashland MA
- Manufacturing Engineer-Product Development in Charlton MA
- Maintenance Technician in Pendergrass GA
- Senior Mechanical Engineer in Burlington MA
- Director of Hardware Engineering in Burlington MA
- Welder in Gainesville GA
- Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Assembly Technician in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse - Picker 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Assembler (1st & 2nd shift) in Ashland MA
- Account Manager in Memphis TN
- Superintendent (NH) in Bow NH
- Lab Technician in Watertown MA
- Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- Administrative Assistant in Ayer MA
- Senior Software Engineer in North Billerica MA
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Norwood MA
- Account Payable Specialist in Auburn MA
- BIM Designer in Norcross GA
- Piping Designer in Avondale Estates GA
- CNC Machinist in Vineland NJ
- Material Handler in Vineland NJ
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Sr. Product Development Engineer in Newnan GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- RF Test Technician in Vineland NJ
- Electronic Rework Operator in Vineland NJ
- Electromechanical Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Credit Analyst in Norwell MA
- Robotics Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Electrical Engineer in White Bear Lake MN
- Quality Engineer in Framingham MA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Talent Acquisition Program Manager in Milford MA
- Warehouse - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Marketing Coordinator in Boxboro MA
- Sr. Production Technician in Merrimack NH
- Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Sourcing Manager in Cambridge MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pawtucket RI
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Software Engineering Manager in Danvers MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- RMA Tech in Nashua NH
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Senior Accountant in Cambridge MA
- Electro-Mechanical Tech in Beverly MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Industrial Designer in Round Rock TX
- Account Manager in Marlborough MA
- Inventory Control in Alpharetta GA
- Machine Operator in Alpharetta GA
- SMT Operator in Burnsville MN
- Technical Laboratory Supervisor in Memphis TN
- QA-QC Specialist in Memphis TN