Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Prestigious Healthcare Organization looking for a Top Notch Medical Biller!
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform the day-to-day processing of billing system transactions to ensure that they are maintained in an effective, up-to-date, and accurate manner.
- Prepare and submit claims to various insurance companies utilizing both electronic and paper methods as required.
- Respond to billing questions from patients, medical offices, and insurance companies.
- Identify and resolve billing issues.
- Process payments from insurance companies and patients and balance daily batch posting.
- Perform various collection actions, including contacting patients by phone and correcting and resubmitting claims to third-party payers.
- Accounts receivable follow-up with insurance carriers.
- Manage accounts receivable as assigned.
- Correct edits from clearinghouses.
- Assist with month-end processes.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned from time to time.
- High school diploma or its equivalent 2+years (Level I) and 5+yrs (Level II) experience in accounting and a minimum of three years of medical-related billing experience.
- Experience with computerized medical billing systems software.
- Basic knowledge of all Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word) and proficiency in using desktop publishing software and database programs, as well as proficient internet research skills.
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD coding.
- Knowledge of commonly-used accounting concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Polished professional with good interpersonal, grammatical, spelling, proofreading, telephone etiquette, and social skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to use diplomacy and handle sensitive and confidential matters discreetly, exhibiting honesty, integrity, discretion, and sound judgment at all times.
- Good organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities, projects, and workflow.
- Attention to detail, with a commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Knowledge of general office concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Ability to work on projects with general direction and minimal guidance, managing multiple priorities through to completion in a timely manner.
- Creative, innovative individual who works well in a fast?paced environment.
- Quality Inspector in Manchester NH
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer in North Canton OH
- QA Engineer in Manchester NH
- MFG - process Engineer Automation Test Tech QA Engineer Material Planner in Manchester NH
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- FPGA Designer - Firmware Development Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro - Mechanical Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Precision Optical & Mechanical Inspector in Merrimack NH
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Quality Inspection Technician in Wilmington MA
- Quality Engineer in Laconia NH
- AP- AR Specialist in Boylston MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in Leominster MA
- SMT Operator in Norcross GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- Lean-FEM Coordinator in Doraville GA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- CAD Drafter in Ball Ground GA
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Technician in Gainesville GA
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Boylston MA
- Assembly Test Tech in Marlborough MA
- RMA Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Attendant in Gainesville GA
- Inventory Control in Duluth GA
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- Product Design Engineer in Milford NH
- Process Engineer- Metallurgist in Milford NH
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chaska MN
- Warehouse - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Modular Assembly - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Shipping - Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Fabrication - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Tech (Entry Level) in Ayer MA
- Office Manager in Huntsville AL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Digital Product Manager in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Representative in Leominister MA
- Electrical Engineer in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Woodbury MN
- QC Inspector in Manchester NH
- Pallet Builder in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Lead Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Office Manager in Lexington MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Microdeburer in Milford MA
- Machine Operator in Hoschton GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Maintenance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Accounting-Administrative Support in Duluth GA
- Project Coordinator in Minneapolis MN
- Buyer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembler in Golden Valley MN
- Technical Recruiter in Suwanee GA
- Quality Coordinator in Mansfield MA
- Tooling Engineer in Newnan GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Burnsville MN
- E&I - Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Process Operator in Franklin MA
- Trade (Import-Export) Specialist in Milford MA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Manufacturing Technician in Burlington MA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Quality Engineer in Duluth GA
- Structural Engineer in Ball Ground GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Tucker GA
- Senior Document Control Specialist in Cambridge MA
- Lead Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Industrial Seamstress in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Engineer in Bedford MA
- Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Operator- Assembly Tech in Central Manchester CT
- Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Lead in Olive Branch MS
- Mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift in Ashland MA
- Manufacturing Engineer-Contract in Charlton MA
- Technical Recruiter-Program Manager - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Software Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Chief Mechanical Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Engineering Tech in Merrimack NH
- Warehouse - Forklift Driver in Suwanee GA
- Electronics Assembler - Soldering in New Hope MN