Position: Quality Control Inspector
A Client of ours near Vineland, NJ is seeking a skilled Quality Control Inspector, to implement the best quality and safety in work area.
Responsibilities of the Quality Control Inspector:
- Inspecting glass for any defects or visual items such as surface, edgework, and size for proper specifications.
- Keeping general work area in a clean, orderly and safe condition.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications
- Using quality tools such as calipers
- Documenting all inspection results, making sure all required logs are complete.
- Reliable and willing to work a flexible schedule
- ISO 9001 & 13485 experience
Qualifications of the Quality Control Inspector:
- 3-5 years of experience in quality control (Glass Experience is a plus)
- H.S. or equivalent; Technical training/schooling a plus
- Experience working with inspection tools
- Microsoft word, access and excel