The Mechanical Assembler will be responsible for assembly, operate machines, equipment and tools at the workplace. Report defects in entrusted machines, devices and tools. Report quality defects in raw materials to report incorrect production. Delivering raw materials to the place of work and performing work with the entrusted material.
- Operating the machinery, equipment and production tools in accordance with the written guidelines
- Proper performance of production tasks on the job site
- Performing tasks in accordance with the decision of the supervisor and current needs on the assembly line in the area of the heat exchanger’s production. Pre-assembling work: assembling of tinware cases. Final-assembling work: assembling of rotary heat exchangers. Operating the heat exchangers winding production line.
- Loading and unloading of the raw materials to the area of ??the assembly work
- Reporting quality defects of raw materials
- Responsibility for the raw materials given for use in the production process, for economic use of the raw materials and for generating the least amount of production waste
- Responsibility for the proper quality of manufactured components. Performing Basic quality control tasks.
- Responsibility for entrusted machines, devices and tools. Caring for the cleanness of entrusted machines, devices and tools and their basic maintenance.
- Reporting defects in entrusted machines, devices and tools
- Caring for cleanliness and order at the workplace.
- Responsibility for compliance with the provisions and rules of Occupational Health & Safety.
- Preferred technical educational background
- preferred experience as a production worker / operator, experienced at operating machines, equipment and electro-tools
- Must speak and understand English
- ectro-tools (i.e. screw-driver) operating skills, basic knowledge about components and raw materials in use
- accuracy, responsibility, perceptiveness, communication skills, ability to work in a team
- Production efficiency and quality of produced details
- Caring for entrusted machines, devices and tools as well as cleanliness in the working area
- Caring for entrusted raw materials and generating the least amount of production waste
- Obeying Health and Safety rules and regulations