Our client in Methuen, MA is looking for a Stockroom Lead to join them on 1st shift.
The stockroom lead position involves coordinating daily operations, maintaining inventories, request supply orders, removing non-usable and expired items, and solving inconsistencies between inventory and stock records.
• Effectively manage the daily inventory cycle counting
• Manage and log inventory adjustments
• Provide daily kitting reports to fellow stockroom workers
• Administer FIFO kitting
• Communicate and work with buyers on part orders and stock checks
• Enforce all company rules and regulations regarding safety
• Other duties as they arise to maintain order and consistency in daily routines
• Previous supervision experience in a warehouse/stockroom setting
• Excellent Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office skills
• Knowledge with label printing machines
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills
• Effective collaboration skills
• Team player
• US Citizen or Permanent resident
This position is full time, Monday through Friday with the need to work overtime and Saturdays when required. Daily hours 8 AM to 5:30 PM.