When looking back on 2014, folks here at DAVIS love to quantify the effect we had on the community around us… Here are a few jaw dropping facts about DAVIS in 2014.
- 100% of DAVIS corporate employees participated in charitable fundraising and awareness events.
- 21 DAVIS employees took part in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, and the company donated over $2,000 to support ALS Research – $100 per participant.
- 12 terrific families had their Thanksgiving meals provided by DAVIS in full in Minnesota, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Georgia AND Massachusetts.
- Backpacks and school supplies were donated to over 450 kids in need at schools local to our offices.
- Over 250 lbs of turkey was donated by DAVIS to area food shelters.
- DAVIS helped Santa find presents for over 175 children and young adults in Massachusetts, Georgia, New Jersey, and Minnesota.
- 25 members of DAVIS ran the Superhero Scramble mud run to support our troops and used donation money to assemble and send 50 Care Packages to our servicemen and women overseas.
- 15 new rockstar recruiters, sales people, accountants and admins joined the DAVIS family.
- Over 4500 talented and hardworking individuals found rewarding new jobs through DAVIS.
And much, much more! These are only some of the highlights from a rewarding year of giving back to the communities we serve. We can’t wait to see what 2015 holds!