As a valued member of The DAVIS Companies team, your health and well-being are important to us. While many questions regarding the novel coronavirus remain unanswered at this time, there are practical, commonsense ways for you to take care of yourself, protect others, and monitor latest developments.
Based on guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, DAVIS recommends that employees:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when they are sick
- Cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Not wear a face mask unless they show symptoms of respiratory illness, including COVID-19
- Wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing their nose, coughing, or sneezing (if soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol)
Please follow the client site specific travel restrictions and policies at your assignment location.
Employees who have questions or concerns regarding this information, DAVIS leave policies, or any other issue, should speak with their recruiter, who is available via phone, text or email.
In this age of information overload it's important to keep all of the material in perspective. This article titled "Don't Panic: The comprehensive Ars Technica guide to the coronavirus" is updated daily and helps put the detailed information and statistics into perspective.
To learn more about the novel coronavirus and keep up with the latest developments, see the About Coronavirus Disease 2019 and CDC’s Frequently Asked Questions and Answers webpages. For information about handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website.
DAVIS will be updating information on our company website (www.daviscos.com) as the latest developments unfold.
For any additional questions, please reach out to the DAVIS Human Resources Team at 508.305.6145 or contact your recruiter directly.
Brendon Davis, President