Here are 10 things you do at work if you’re awkward.
1. Wave before giving a presentation
Or when meeting someone new…either way.
2. Run out of small talk in 10 seconds
3. Trip over nothing
Who put that there?!
4. End conversations appropriately
5. Eat lunch at your desk, and love it
6. Always leave a great first impression
7. Hate talking on the phone
8. Show up to networking events like…
9. You’re awesome at receiving praise
“Great job!” – Boss
10. Have accepted your awkwardness and wear it as a badge of honor